My jaw slightly drops at that. What?!

"They would still be able to find us!" I said back, glaring at her. "Stop hoping, Ms. Im. That won't save you, the two of you will still die if they manage to find where we are."

"Let us go! We didn't do anything to you!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you two did! You fucking took Yoongi from me!" Yesun walks towards me. "I was supposed to be his girlfriend when a fucking nerd like you bumped at him purposely!"

"I didn't bumped at him purposely, you bitch! Even if we didn't became together, he will still not like you!"

"Fuck you!" She slaps me again. "Because of you and her, my real father was jailed for five years!"

"So now you're admitting that your father is abusive. And your mother too." I said. "And also, maybe your siblings, and you as well."

She glares at me. "My family isn't abusive! It was her fault that she didn't followed everything they told her to do!"

"And it's clearly not her fault why your father was jailed!" She slaps me again.

Fuck! My cheeks are now aching! I'm sure it's too red now!

"Let's leave them, Yesun. They deserve to get to know the place where they'll die." Her mother smirks and stands up from her seat.

Yesun follows her immediately.

When I heard the door closed, I took it as a chance to crawl towards Tzuyu. She's still crying!

"Hey." She looks up.

"Unnie." I pulled her closer to me. She breaks down on my shoulder.

"Sshh, they'll find us soon." I said, assuring her. "Unnie, I'm scared. I knew too well this place." She whispers.

"You've been here before?"

She nods her head. "This scares me everytime I dream something like this. This was one of the nightmares I had before."

"What is it?"

"T-This is where--" Her voice cracks. "H-her family killed h-his--" She couldn't be able to finish when she bursts out crying.

"Sshh, I'm sorry, I won't ask you about it anymore." Even though I'm so curious about this.

If I force her to tell me, she might experience anxiety attacks again and I don't want that to happen.

Her mother said we deserve to get to know this place, Tzuyu's scared of it and she says this is where the bitch's father killed his what?

And who is 'he'? Is it Jungkook? I think that's a yes. Tzuyu won't cry hard like this if it wasn't him she's talking about.

And she said this is one of her nightmares before so it must have scared her real bad.

"They'll find us soon, don't worry." I said, pecking a kiss on her head as she continue to sob.

Tzuyu fell asleep while crying while I continue to roam my eyes around.

My stomach is grumbling now, all I ate is breakfast when I woke up yesterday? I don't know what time is it though.

But I think's morning as the sun starts to rise now. Giving me a chance to see the whole place.

My jaw dropped as I saw different kind of things that are used when you want to torture someone.

The fuck?! Where are we exactly?!

I started to go nervous after seeing those, all I could do is hope for them to find us immediately before they do something to us.