38

"Why are we going to Daegu, again?" I asked, for the fitth time, and I know it irritated him already because I kept asking.

It's just, I'm still in shock that he's bringing me to his hometown. And i still can't believe that we're, you know, getting fine? Or what? I don't know. The feeling is new.

"For the fifth time, Nayeon. This is where you can have the answers for your unanswered questions." He irritately answered.

"Eh, hehe, okay." I awkwardly chuckles and looked outside again. We're actually almost at Daegu, we'll arrive there at lunch.

Tzuyu and Jungkook will handle the company while we are away. About the other girls, I don't have news about them yet. We're all busy.

I wanted to sleep because there's still an hour left before we arrive at their house, but I already had enough of sleep.

Plus, I don't know what to say, to lessen the awkwardness between us. Or maybe I'm the only one who feels that. I've been thinking if I should tell a story to him. But what kind of story, though? The story of us?

Pfft. there's no us.

He stepped on the brakes as soon as we're in front of a big mansion.

My jaw slightly dropped as I stared at it. No wonder why they are one of the most powerful companies back then before Tzuyu and I got kidnap. Well actually, until now.

My family's mansion is also big but not like this. The guard opened the gate for us.

I'm guessing there's a big chandelier as soon as I go inside their house. He stopped and parked the and went out.

He opened the door of me and helped me exit his car. "Your parents own this?" I asked. The maids then went to the back of his car to get our things.

He shook his head. huh? what..

"My grandparents own this. This is where they live." My jaw dropped.

What the fuck?! His grandparents are going to answer all my questions?!

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME--" He covered my mouth with his hand. "I brought you here because they deserve to know the girl that I've been inlove with since college."

I swallowed my own saliva as I felt my cheeks started to heat. It heated even more when he let out a teasing smile. "Don't worry, Mrs. Min, they'll love you."

"We're not married yet!" I pushed his hand away. wait, why did I included 'yet', again?! Argh!

"Let's go." He held my hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked inside.

And I'm right, there really is a big chandelier hanging on the ceiling. I kept looking around because I was really amazed.

Before, I dreamt of having this kind of house once I'm financially stable now and can give a better life for myself.

And now? I have it all. Actually, more than that.

"In the backyard, there'a a garden for Halmeoni, a court for Halabeoji, and a pool."

I bodded, still looking around. "Where are they?" He asks the maid.

"They are having their lunch." The maid answers. "Great, we'll join them, let's go."

"Is she with them?" My eyebrow raised at his sudden question. Who is she? "Ne."

Who the fuck?

"Are you cheating on me?" He smirked. "We're not even married yet you'll think I'm cheating on you?"