47

"Say ahhh, baby." I smiled at Jaeyoon who giggled as he opens his mouth. His feet wiggles as he continue to giggle.

"Aww, you like it?" I asked, mixing the banana purée I made for him.

He lifts his little hand and points the bowl where I put the banana purée. "Okay okay, I'll feed you." I said.

It's a quiet afternoon here and we're alone in the living room. And Yoongi of course, is at work. But, he'll be back in an hour.

Our maids are on their room to take a rest before they start working once the clock hits six.

"You finished it all, you didn't saved some to Eomma." I said, showing him the whole bowl as he tells me that he wants to eat more.

His eyes are now fixed on the bowl. His little hands reaches for it to check so I handed it to him.

He suddenly looks at me, with his teary eyes. He was mumbling some words that I couldn't understand but I'm sure it's about what he just ate.

I chuckled and carried him. "Okay, I'll make another one but that's the last, okay?"

We made our way to the kitchen. I put him on his highchair and took the bowl from his hands and started doing banana purée for my spoiled six- month-old baby again.

As soon as I finished, his eyes sparkled as he laughs. I grabbed the stool and put it in front of his highchair as I starts to feed him again.

Our laughter filled the quiet kitchen. I think he knows we're in the kitchen because he keeps dripping it. There are even some in the floor because of how excited he is.

"No more." I put the bowl on his highchair as I stood up to get his bottle for him to drink warm water.

I looked at the clock and saw it's already past five. He must be on his way home.

"Appa will be here soon, baby. So be a good boy as Eomma takes a bath okay?" I told him as I take him out from his highchair.

Before, I can't even stand on not taking a bath right after I wake up but now? It worsened.

I couldn't take a bath right after I wake up because when I wake up, that's usually the time when Jaeyoon will also wake up and cry for me to get his milk.

So whenever Yoongi arrives, I'd help him first change his clothes and leave Jaeyoon to him for a while.

And I also can't wake up early to get ready as I stay up all night feeding and calming him whenever his sleep gets disturb.

But Yoongi's been doing that since we got home from the hospital but Jaeyoon chooses me over him so that's understandable.

Jaeyoon is a Mama's boy!

I put the bowl on the sink as I carry Jaeyoon with my left arm. I also cleaned his highchair before we went out of the kitchen.

I made our way to our room so I can prepare my clothes as I wait for him. I put him on his crib and let him play with his toys.

And since it's almost December, means that snow day is near, I prepared a sweater for me to wear later.

His sweater, actually. I wanted his warmth and scent to be on me at all times.

After putting it on the bed, I went to him and carried him again. "What do you wanna eat for dinner, baby?" I asked, sitting down on the single couch.

"What does Eomma's baby want for dinner, huh?" I asked again, playing with his hands.

He laughs as he also plays with me. "Should we eat your cheeks?" I asked for the third time, pointing his cheeks. He laughs again, like he understands me.