8

"Congratulations!"

With that, we threw our hats on the air.

We've finally finished studying! We've finally finished experiencing being in Hell! We're finally free!

"Chukkahae!" Hara went to us and hugged us both immediately. "Nado chukkahae, unnie." Tzuyu mumbles.

"See? I told you guys, you don't need to be scared of putting a little bit of make-up in your face." She says. "I ain't the one who's afraid." I glanced at Tzuyu.

I mean, I'll get used to this sooner or later. It's Tzuyu who isn't.

"It feels different and I feel awkward." She replies. One thing about her is that she can't lie. So when our classmates found out about it, they asked her silly things, if they are handsome, beautiful, crazy and such things that made her smile.

"Aww, you'll get used to it, Tzu. You look so beautiful, you know that." Hara compliments her. Tzuyu smiles at her, genuinely.

Tzuyu's the youngest in the three of us, and also, in our class so she's often treated as a baby. And the boys here sometimes overreact when something bad or good happens to her.

They treated her like she's their own sister, like me.

"Nayeon! Tzuyu!" I turned on my back and saw my parents, their genuine smiles plastered on their face.

"Eomma! Appa!" I ran towards them, happily. They welcomed me with a hug. "I'm proud of you, Nayeonie." "Annyeong!" I heard Hara greeted behind me.

Eomma broke the hug and hugged Tzuyu. "Congratulations, Tzuyu. You look soo good."

"And Hara, congratulations to you too." She just smiled at Appa. "Are you the one who put make-up on them?" She proudly nodded her head. "Ne, they looked like they are about to enter a fashion show today." She joked.

Hara excused herself for a couple of minutes to go to her parents. We took a lot of pictures using the phone that Hara bought for me when my birthday came.

We also met our classmates as they are now on their way to a restaurant to celebrate this important occassion.

"Let's go to a restaurant and eat to celebrate." Her Appa said when they arrived in front of us. "You can take the girls."

"Are you guys sure?" Hara's Eomma asks. Eomma and her became friends as well as our Appas.

"We'll be fine." Eomma smiles. "Remember to go home before midnight, girls."

I nodded at them. "Kaja."

"So, what are your plans now, the two of you?" Her Appa asked. "You two know that you guys can work in our company for a while as you two plan what will you do next." Her Eomma added.

Tzuyu and I looked at each other. We already have a plan on what are we going to do next once we graduated.

To make our life better than before.

"We already have a plan. To build our own company." Their eyes were filled with amusement.

"That's great, then."

"You girls can work on our company so you two will have an experience. Hara will ne there also as she's going to handle our company soon." Her Eomma said.

We both nodded our head at them.

"That's settled then! The three of you can start working by next week."

"Anyway, have you guys thought of what are you going to sell? I feel like your products will become popular as soon as you two released it. Nayeon has the mind of a great businesswoman."