6

"My name is Im Nayeon. And I hope you'll accept me as your classmate, thank you." I bowed.

It's Monday and it's my first time being a Business Ad. student.

My new classmates seems like, they aren't like them. Maybe, they are just faking it. Yeah. It's better if you just stay quiet, Nayeon. "You can seat there beside the window, Nayeon." I bowed one more time before going to the seat where our teacher told me to sit at.

"Now, let's go back to our previous topic so I can see if most of you still remember what we discussed."

I remained silent since I don't know anything about it. I think, I need to go the library and read some books about this.

"Here, I'll help you catch up." My classmate, who's a bit closer to me said. She moved her table closer to mine. "I'm Hara." She extended her hand. I accepted it and uttered my name again before pulling my hand back.

"What's the topic of our previous lesson?"

Most of my classmates raises their hands to answer. Unlike before, only a few of us are raising our hands.

Once our teacher got the answer she wanted, she will explain it a nice and simple way for us not to have a bad time remembering it.

Hara, the girl who helped me catch up our lessons, and now my friend I think, and I are currently in the library.

It's so nice of her to help me catch up to the lessons, my previous classmates are nothing compared to her.

She's kind.

"You can also borrow my notebooks if you want." I nodded and mumbled a sincere 'thank you' to her. "Can I, um, ask you something?"

I looked at her. About what? Maybe about why I suddenly changed my course in the middle of the first semester.

"Uh, sure, anything."

"I don't mean to be invading your privacy but, why did you change your course? Business Ad. is way harder than your previous course." She asks. I knew it.

"Let's just say that I am avoiding someone, not someone actually, the people who made me feel like I'm worthless." I don't know why I answered like that. It just felt like, I can open up my problems to her. "We heard a lot about the other students from other courses bullying other students, especially, um, the poor ones and the nerds who got here because of scholarship."

"Yeah, bcause they thought they own this school." She nodded.

"Do we have classes after this?" I asked. "Uh, nope. We have an hour break, to review our lessons because our next teachers might give us surprise quizzes since they like that." She chuckled.

"Should we go buy snacks while you help me catch up?" She immediately nodded and smiled at me. "Let's borrow these books and continue reading this in our room."

Since, it's already our recess, there's a really high chance thatI can also meet my previous classmates and the people who always say bad things about me, who always gossip about me.

And Yesun and him too, but hopefully, no.

"BITCH, YOU DESERVE THAT!"

That's not me they are talking about. We saw a group of girls near a tree that was planted a few meters away from our building.

"YOU THINK YOU DESERVE HIM, HUH?!"

"HE SAID YOU ARE BORING AND HE JUST PLAYED WITH YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS!"

"SUCH A FUCKING LOSER!"

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Hara suddenly shouts. "What are you doing?" I whispered.