42

I couldn't move at this moment. All I know is the words that the doctor told me continues to echo on my mind.

I-I'm pregnant?

W-Which means, t-there's a life inside my tummy?

And I'm carrying his child?

"Mwo?!" Tzuyu gasps as she looks at me. "U-Unnie's pregnant?"

"Her mood swings says it all, like what you told Wonwoo." The doctor added. "But that doesn't mean she really is! You just checked her and didn't ask her questions!"

"Have you experienced throwing up once you wake up?" I nodded my head as an answer. "Have you asked your fiancé to cook these kind of weird food combinations?"

I nodded my head again. Sh e continued asking more questions while I only answer her with a nod.

I just can't believe it. "Therefore, Ms. Im is really pregnant. Their mood changes easily, they will ask you to cook for them some weird food combinations, they easily cry, and such."

"She's pregnant for three weeks so it means..." Tzuyu eyed me.

If I'm pregnant for three weeks, it means it started when we went to Daegu for vacation. Or when I went to his house after I came back.

Holy shit. I just remembered that we kept doing it until we left Daegu. Wait, no. Let me correct that, until last night.

The doctor then handed me a paper that has the lists of the medicines I need to buy and drink. Since Tzuyu and I still didn't know what to do, Wonwoo went out to buy these medicines for me while we stayed at his office.

"Gwaenchanha?" Tzuyu asks as she slowly holds my hand, carresing it softly. "I-I don't know what to say, I-I don't know how am I going to tell him about this." I answered.

"Are you saying that you don't want to carry his child?" She asks again. I shook my head. It's not that. but I feel like I'm not ready at all.

"No, I think it's just I'm not ready at all." I whispered. "Does Yoongi oppa somehow know something about you acting weird?"

Yoongi may be quiet as fuck but he's observant, but I don't know if he knows something. Ir maybe he planned on making me pregnant as soon as he got an answer from me.

I shrugged my shoulders, telling her that I don't know. It's not that I don't really know, I'm just not sure. Plus I don't want to over think, the doctor said earlier it's bad for us to overthink, it'll affect both me and our baby.

I've never imagine myself being pregnant before marrying someone, my plan is to be succesful first, get married and let my husband impregnate me, but the opposite happened.

I looked at my tummy, unknownwingly, I started to caress it. There's a life inside me now, I need to be careful. I need to get rid of those bad habits of mine for our baby.

I wonder what will be his reaction once I tell him im pregnant, would he jump because of happiness?

Wonwoo finally came back, I really wanted to pay him but he said it's fine, he just told me that I should think about this as one of his gifts for our upcoming wedding.

Tzuyu drove me back to our house after that, luckily, Yoongi is still not home so I ate dinner immediately, I wanted to wait for him and join him eating dinner but I'm so hungry and there's a baby inside me now, even though our baby is still a small bean but still.

After that, I hid the small paper bag that has the medicines that Wonwoo bought on my cabinet before taking a bath. I wonder if he's on his way home.