19

Another busy yet, peaceful day has come again. Tzuyu and I we're both inside the conference room, talking about the papers that my great ex-boyfriend sent yesterday regarding about what will happen once our company merges.

Also, I still don't have any news about the papers that I asked Hara to find. We're both busy so I understand it.

I can ask someone to find me those but Tzuyu and I are just starting, we don't have connections here and there, unlike them.

And also, these two assholes are here with us, they suddenly went here without notice. They're acting like we still have strings attached to each other.

And the same thing is also happening to the girls. Except Jeong and Chaeng. I wonder who their boyfriends are. Wait, do they have ex-boyfriends though?

I looked at Tzuyu when she slightly nudged my arm. "Wae?"

"I need to go to our store." She whispers, making me raise my eyebrow "Why?"

"Remember when they placed five different products at the wrong aisles, yesterday?" I nod my head. "I'm going to help them, they said they can't put attention on putting it to its original places as our customers tripled."

"Okay, you can use my car." I said, putting the papers that he gave me back to the folder as I was done checking it. I haven't signed it, neither Tzuyu because there are no signing area here. Maybe he still has it the papers that needs our signature.

"Ani, I can manage." She replies, standing up. "I'll text you." I nod at her. She glanced at the two who were across us, she slightly bowed her head. "Take care." She nodded at me before making her way out.

"Where the hell is she going?" The bastard immediately asks right after the door closed. "You're done reading it?"

"Yeah."

"We're settled then."

"Noona, yah! Where is she going?"

"Somewhere where you're not there." I answered. "You two can leave now."

"Noona, tell me where she's going!" He continues.

"Why would I?"

"Just tell me—"

"Just tell him, Nayeon. You should be thankful that he's not using any of his connections to find her because once he does, he'll be there beside her in a blink of an eye." Yoongi cuts him off.

Whatever.

I looked at him with a blank expression. "You fucking know that I don't trust you, right? You better fucking make sure you'll keep an eye on her if you want it." I said as I stood up from my seat. "At our store." I left the room after that and went straight back to my office.

"Ma'am, I already put the papers that you need to sign, just inform me once you are finished and I'll take care of them." My secretary says, I just nodded my head at her like what I always do and went inside.

What the fuck!

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PAPERS?!

Oh my goodness!

Guess my head will be aching the whole day again.

I sat down on my swivel chair and started signing the papers right after.

I can't actually focus on reading this throughly because it makes my head ache even more. I even signed a few papers without reading what's written on it. My eyes found the signing area first and my hand moved there and signed it.

I was so into signing these freaking pieces of shits that I didn't even noticed that someone has been knocking onto the door. Probably my secretary. "Come in!" I shouted, eyes still focused on the papers.