5

"Nayeonie, are you okay?" I heard Eomma asked.

It's been a week since that happened. It's already Friday and I just got home.

I didn't tell anything my parents about this. I don't want them to know but I'm sure that I will tell them about this sooner or later. "Nayeon-ah, where's Yoongi by the way? Did he liked the gift you made for him?"

Just by hearing his name, it triggered me to cry again. "Nayeon, what happened?" Eomma asked, shocked. "What happened?!"

"H-He..." I covered my face with my hands, unable to hold back the sobs I've been holding. "We already broke up last Thursday."

"WHAT?! ON YOUR ANNIVERSARRY?!" I nodded my head at her.

"What happened?"

"I saw him with a girl, she said she's his real girlfriend."

"And he started acting like he doesn't know me at all. And he said he will never date a girl like me who is poor and ugly. He will never date someone like me." I continued wiping my tears but it's not even stopping from falling! "I thought he's not like them! I thought he's different but, no."

"He's just the same as them." I cried.

"Nayeon..." Eomma caressed my hair. "I want to change my course Eomma, I don't want to see him. I don't want to see him anymore!"

She nods her head at me. "What are you going to ake then? You loves cooking ever since you were a little." She asks, worriedly.

"I'll take Business Ad." I answered. That course won't let me cross paths with him again.

I want to avoid him. I don't want to see him anymore. I want to forget everything I knew about him!

"That's what you want then i guess, your father and I will support you as what we always do." She sadly smiled at me.

"Hello?! Is anyone there?!" We turned our heads to the window beside the door in unison.

"Who's that?" Eomma stands up and went towards the door. I wiped my tears and followed her, wanting to see who's the unexpected guest who came to give us a visit.

My eyes widened when I saw his parents got out from their car. "We weren't expecting someone, so can you please tell us who are you?" Eomma asked.

"So, you're her mother?" His mother smirked and removed the sunglasses she's wearing. "Good thing my son already broke up with you."

Eomma looked at me, confused. "I'll just talk to them." I said and gave her an assuring smile. She glanced at them again before going back inside our house.

"Donyou really think we'll accept you?" She started. "You're poor, you're ugly and you're filthy."

"If you don't have any nice words to tell me, please leave." I said. I still don't want to disrespect her because she's his mother. But if she keeps doing this to me, I don't know if I can stop myself from being unrespectful once she pushed me to my limit.

"My son does not deserve a poor girl like you. I'm thankful he finally decided to break your heart like what they decided to do with you because of the dare he and his friends did."

"And I heard that he bought designer bags for your mother and designer shoes for your father. God, I can't believe that Yoongi wasted his money just to buy your family these kind of things you don't deserve."

"Can you please leave now?" I asked, again. Patience wearing thin. "Why?" She smirks. "I know why. Because you're affected because you know it's true. Your family and you are gold diggers."

"And what's your parent's occupations again? Your mother is a vegetable seller and your father is a construction worker?" And she laughed.

"Please leave now if you're just gonna insult my parents. I'm letting you insult me but not them."

"Aww, what a loving filthy daughter you are." I gritted my teeth at her. She has no rights to insult my parents who works harder than anyone else!

"You're poor. You don't and will never deserve my son. You're filthy like a garbage. You're disgusting like a whore."

"He's already engaged, Ms. Im, if you don't know." She smirks. "He's already engaged to someone who isn't like you. He'll marry the girl sooner or later."

"Don't forget this, Nayeon. You and your family will always be in this situation. You will never reach what we have, gold digger." And then she turned her back on me and went back inside their car. His father didn't waste any time and followed her.

Wow! I didn't even know you're already engaged!

What am I?! A toy?! A toy that anyone can play without thinking what would I feel?! Wow! My feelings got played by someone that I really loved!

I can't believe you, Min Yoongi. I cannot believe you!

I went back inside our house, I slammed the door shut because of the anger that is now rising in my whole system.

Just because my family and I are poor, am I not worth it to be loved?

I loved you for real, Min Yoongi! And everything you showed to me were all nothing but fake! Your feelings! Your smiles! Everything! Everything is fake since the beginning you started courting me!

I can't believe you.

It was Saturday and I am now walking to the bus stop near our University.

I just changed my course. Luckily, the teacher who were handling the Business Ad. course didn't asked me further more questions regarding why I suddenly wanted to chage my course.

Simple.

I don't want to see him. I want to avoid him for the rest of my life.

I paid for my fare as I always do when I ride the bus. I'm going to start helping Eomma sell her vegetables to keep myself busy.

I sat on a vacant seat, next to a girl who's busy taking selfies. When she noticed me, she suddenly stood up and sit on a seat that is far from me.

I looked at her and she rolled her eyes at me, she put on her earphones in her ears. She's judging me by my appearance. Of course, aren't you used to it, Nayeon?

This is always everyone's routine once they sees you. Even your shadow.

But, I'm going to make sure that every single one of them will forget the Im Nayeon who used to be kind and let all of them bully me.

Who let all of them judge me.

I will be the best version of myself and I will make them pay the price. I will make them all regret everything they had done to me.

The Im Nayeon they knew is now gone and will never be able to find again, forever.

Mark my words, the new Im Nayeon will make you all soon bow. Because she's a Queen and it's your job to respect her.

Mark.My.Words.