26

It's been five days since we buried them. The Japanese line went back to Japan for their business as Momo and Hoseok's companies finally merged two days ago.

Sana and Jin's companies will merge next week. Mina and Jimin's wedding will be on the last week of the month, and after that, we'll have a vacation.

Dahyun and Taehyung's companies will merge in the next three days. Jihyo and Namjoon's companies will merge after our vacation.

While Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung? I heard that they won't merge their companies because of something that the others knows the reason, except Tzuyu and I.

Since Tzuyu is handling their company, I'm the one who handles the work she's handling before. I'm actually worried about her because she might have a hard time learning things. But, Jungkook assured me that he will help her so yeah.

All of us are having a hard time accepting the fact that Hara is now gone, especially Sana. She went back to Japan a day earlier, Momo and Mina went back to Japan together the day that the three of them decided to go back. After a few days, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin followed them as they needed to talk with their parents.

"Sorry, unnie. I couldn't find the papers that Hara found before the accident." Sana sadly smiles at me. I can see sadness through her eyes.

Those eyes that were filled with happiness is now filled with sadness and pain.

"It's okay, you should rest." She nods her head.

"See you at Mina's wedding." I nodded, she smiled sadlt at me before ending the video chat.

I closed my laptop and massaged my temples. Where am I going to find those papers now?

"I bought coffee." I opened my eyes and saw him walking in. I mumbled a 'thank you' and accepted the coffee he's handing to me.

"I visited the two before going here." He says. "Tzuyu's doing great. she's a fast learner."

"She is." I replied and sipped on my coffee.

"Jimin already gave us our invitations to their wedding. It's on my office" He says again. "Mina says our gowns will be delivered three days from now."

"My parents wants to meet you."

I looked at him. "That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about their wedding. And plus, why would they want to meet their son's ex-girlfriend that they cursed? Especially, your mother." I scoffed at him.

"You're my soon-to-be wife so it's normal to meet your in-laws." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Which I didn't agree. I never agreed of being your soon-to-be wife, Yoongi." I said. "We already merged so there's no need for us to be married."

"There is because I'm still inlove with you." I smirked at that. "Too bad, our feelings ain't mutual."

"Why? Are you seeing someone else now?"

"Even if I do, there's no reason for you to know who's the guy because in the first place, I have nothing to tell you." I said. "My plan is to get to the top and make all the people, especially you, who hurted me, regret of what had they fucking done to me."

"I already did, I regretted leaving you." I scoffed.

Lies.

"You don't look like one." I put my coffee down and starts to check the folders that my secretary brought here a while ago.

I looked at my watch and saw it's already seven. I guess I'll be checking these tomorrow.

"Let's have a dinner together." He says as he sees me putting the folders on the side of the table.