7

Time do fly fast. We're already on our third year college.

Hara and I went along just fine. She's right about our classmates. I can rely on them, I can tell them some of my problems, I can ask them about our lessons when I don't really understand some of it, didn't judge me and such like how my previous classmates did to me.

And, it's also has gotten worse. These bitches bullying those students who can't find them back became even worse than before. Some of them even died.

And I'm really really really worried about her. The last time I saw her is almost a year ago already. We never saw each other. Our paths never crossed. I wanted to actually find her but I don't know how am I going to describe because students like her and me wears the same thing.

I am currently on my way home. Hara didn't attend school as her parents needed her to be with them for the meetings they attended and will still attend in the rest of the day.

Her parents are different from his. They treated us like we're on the same level. They also helped us get a tent so Eomma won't be under the sun for too long when she sells her vegetables.

Hara also taught me how to use everything that I don't know how to use.

I really wonder where she is right now. I was about to turn right after I saw the name of our street when I saw a girl lying on the side walk on the other side.

Wait, why is she lying there? I don't see a girl nor a boy sleeping here in our neighborhood. I need to wake her up, she needs to leave before our neighbors notices her.

I crossed the street and walked towards her. And after seeing a familiar bag beside her, that's where I started to run.

"Oh my God." W-Who the hell did this to her?! She was beaten up badly, really really bad! I held her wrist to check her pulse and thank goodness, she's still breathing. Maybe she passed out.

There's also a big bag beside her and her school bag. I put it all behind my back with my bag and it's so heavy! I don't think I can still carry this in the next few minutes but I needed to! It's my time to help her even though I already helped her before!

I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and made her stand up.

I walked faster to reach our house even if it's so hard for me. I laid her down on the couch before going to my room to put our bags to my room. I also grabbed a few towels from my drawer before going out to go to the kitchen.

I poured warm water on our big bowl and jog backed to our small living room where I left her.

I put a cushion under her head and fixes her position so she'll feel comfortable. I rolled up her sleeves and a gasp escapes from my mouth.

Does her skin still needs to be called as skin? She has so many bruises and wounds. She also had some cuts on her wrists. And most of all her bruises are fresh. Omo, is she depressed?

"Nayeon, I'm home--OMO!!" Her bag slips from her hands as she ran towards us. "What happened to her?" Her voice is full of worry and so does her eyes.

"I saw her lying on the sidewalk across the street, she's my friend, she once helped me with something." I answered. My parents don't know everything that is happening to me when I'm in school. I always make sure that they won't notice any bruise or something on me once I'm home.

"My goodness, she's bullied in your school?" She asks.

"I don't know, Eomma." I started wiping her arm with a towel. "Can you help me?" I asked, she nodded her head. "I'll change, first."