12

"Party again?!" Tzuyu asks, shocked. She's currently here at my office, she's showing me her ideas about the new make-up kits she had drew when Hara suddenly came in and told us that.

A party that our presence is needed as we've entered the spotlight that all of them are enjoying that'll happen after four days.

"What kind of party?"

"You know, same parties that my parents and I attends." She answers. "Plus, you'll get to have conversation with some other big companies there."

I raised my eyebrow at that while she just smirked. "Oh yes, Nayeon. Yoongi will be there. Expect him to be at this kind of parties since you and him are already on the same world."

"And also, Jeon Jungkook too, Tzuyu."

"Nayeon unnie can take care of herself, I'm not attendin--"

"Not attending what? You're coming with me, Chou Tzuyu. You need to show that he changed you to the best version of yourself." I said, cutting her off.

She pouts and just nodded her head.

"Sana, and Mina will be there, so don't worry." Hara smiles at her. "Plus, this is also a great opportunity for the two of you, even though your paths could cross with your exes paths, you can still get a good benefit despite that. Other companies might invest in yours and that'll make you become bigger."

"And for Tzuyu too, they know that she's the one who designed most of your products." She continued.

"She's right." I said.

"Are you also gonna attend the party, Hara unnie?" Tzuyu asks as she returns on drawing her ideas about what she told me before Hara barged in.

"Sadly, I can't." She answers. "I need to accompany Eomma, we're gonna go to France that time and stay there for a few days."

"Unnie, I really don't want to go." Tzuyu says. "I think you should go alone." She added.

"Why, Tzu? Don't you want your basterd ex-boyfriend to realize he lost the rare diamond he found five years ago?" Hara asks her.

"She's right." I want him to see how she changed. I want him to regret what he had done to her. He gave her nightmares. They gave her nightmares!

"Okay, but how am I going to interact with the others?"

"You can overcome that. Mina is also an introvert and was still an introvert like you, but she overcame that with the held of Sana and Momo, their other Japanese friend, and also, their other four friends."

"If you talk to her with pure business only, you can see how good she is."

"Fine."

"Great! The party will be held at the Kim's main hotel in Seoul, the address is already in the invitation I gave you. I have already prepare your dresses for this, I'll ask someone to deliver it before the party."

"Sure, thanks."

"I'm going now, bye!" She waves her hand at us as she grabs her bag and left in instant.

"Everything's going to be fine, Tzu, don't worry."

"Hope so." She repliesand returned on designing while I opened the new emails I received.

Webjust focused on working the whole day until we remember that we ran out of stocks in our apartment.

It was already 7:30 and we just arrived to the supermarket.

"Unnie, I did a quick check about this mall." Tzuyu says as she came back after getting a big pushcart.

"The Parks owns this mall."

"Park?" That sound so familiar.

"Park Jimin?" She nods her head. Fuck! "It's too late for us to realize that we built our first store here."

Park Jimin.

He's the womanizer out of seven of them. And he's fucking proud of it. He has girls in every country, I think. He can make you go crazy about him once he flashes his signature smile to you.

That can also make his eyes disappear.

And we both know he has a big connection to the two so--

"Look who we have here." Tzuyu stops pushing the cart.

Why do we have to meet these pathetic girls? We're having a peaceful time here.

"And look who we have here also." I replied.

"Just because Hara helped the two of you, it doesn't mean that you are rich already! You two are still poor!" And because she shouted. She grabbed the attention of the other shoppers.

This bitch is really scandalous. "So, what are you trying to point out?" She didn't answer, as well as her other friends.

I tch-ed. "You're wasting our time." I said, I was about to push the cart to the other way when she held the other end of it.

The fuck! She's pushing me to my fucking limit.

"What do you want, bitch? Him? You can fucking have him." She glares at me. "What did you just say?!"

"Do you have hearing problems?" i asked, pissing her off.

"You fucker!!" She grabbed the bottle of ketchup that Tzuyu put inside the cart a couple of minutes ago, she was about to throw it to us when a familiar and pale hand held her wrist to stop her.

"Unnie." Tzuyu whispers as she starts to get uneasy.

"If you want to make a scandal then don't fucking go here, this is my friend's mall and he doesn't deserve to be called in the news because of you." He says.

And yeah, Park Jimin really do own this mall.

"Yoongi, I--"

"Shut the fuck up and go away." He pulled his hand back and put it on his pockets before he looked at me.

I kept my unbothered and bored face as we continue to stare at each other.

If there's something that changed in him, is that he became even more colder than before. He grew a bit taller and he became pale.

But that still won't change my decision that I'm gonna stop myself from beating his company. He's the one who put the deep scar in my heart.

"Unnie, kaja." Tzuyu whispers as she puts her hand on the cart. "Unnie." She says again, ready to go.

I turned around and followed her. "You okay?" I was focused on staring back at him and forgot that Tzuyu's with me and Jungkook is with him.

She nods her head.

"Nayeon." We both stopped in our tracks.

That's the first time I heard him say my name again after he dumped me.

I turned around. "You forgot." He showed the bottle of ketchup that is in his hands. Wait, didn't he put it in the cart after he--great.

I walked towards them and grabbed the ketchup immediately. "Thanks." I simply said and walked back to where I left Tzuyu.

We both head towards the meat section. Tzuyu was quiet the whole time and so was I. But I kept glancing at her to make sure she's fine.

She dislike seeing him again, just by seeing his face, she say, it makes her remember everything.

I don't actually know what happened to her and him, I ain't that nosy or something but I will wait until Tzuyu decides to share her story like how I shared mine.

What's happening right now is the opposite thing she thought will happen, though I know it can affect her real bad, I want her to make him see that Jeon Jungkook is not important to her anymore.

And the same thing to me and him.

He's not important to me anymore. He will never be important like hers because of what he did to me five years ago.