1

"Ew! I thought she got expelled already?"

"Yuck! I don't want to see her!"

"God! What did Yoongi saw in her?! She's nothing but trash!"

I ignored them and continue walking until I arrived at our locker room area. I wonder if they don't get tired saying the same words everytime they see me. It's all the same and I got used to it already.

They always say they don't want to see me yet they keep looking at me like I'm a Goddess. Well in fact, yes I am. The Goddess of Kindness, actually.

"Here's this assuming bitch again." I heard a girl whispered to her friend when I passed by them. I am now walking towards my room after getting my Physics book. "Look at her uniform, yuck! It's not that ironed!"

"I still cannot believe that he dated this bitch!"

"Yeah! And can't he see that she only wants his money? Such a fucking gold digger!"

"She's not even beautiful!"

"She will never be beautiful! She's a trash' okay?!"

"Maybe she forced him to date her so that he'll buy her some make ups."

"Or mabe he can pay for her plastic surgeries just to make her face beautiful, yuck!"

I opened the door of the room and went inside. My classmates moved away as soon as they saw me walk inside. It's not like I'm gonna bite them or what. They always act like this, they treat me like a virus.

"Bitch, where's our homeworks?" A group of girls went towards me, the feeling queenkas of our university. "Yah! I'm talking to you!"

"Sorry, thought you're talking to a mirror." I answered and opened my Physics book when their leader, Soo Yesun, grabbed it. "YOU FUCKING SHIT WHERE'S OUR HOMEWORKS?! WE NEED THEM NOW!" Her voice echoed in the whole room.

They did asked me to do their assignments before they leave the room but I don't let someone order me like I'm a maid so I didn't do theirs, only mine.

Actually, why would I do theirs? That assignment was given to all of us. Just because they are rich, it doesn't mean you need to act like you're higher than anyone else.

"BITCH I'M TALKING TO--HMPP!!" One of her friends covered her mouth as her expressions changed. From an expression that she's about to hit me for not doing their assignments to a scaredy-cat one. "Yoongi." By just uttering one word, their expressions changed in just a snap.

I am the girlfriend of one of the most popular and richest boys here in Seoul National University. My family can't pay my tuition fee as we are poor, but since I am born beautiful inside-out and smart, I got a scholarship and when I moved here to continue my studies 3 years ago, they started bullying me for entering such a beautiful school that are only FOR richest people like them. So what if they got money? They don't have the money to buy brains.

I met him when we're still in our 3rd years in Highschool. I accidentally bumped into him and I swear, I prayed for every saint after he looked at me because I stained his uniform. I was panicking that time. Him and his friends are famous, well, they're the richest people in the whole university as their companies stayed in the top ten companies in the whole world.

And I've been secretly inlove with him, but I didn't keep my hopes up because I know he wouldn't date a poor girl like me, admiring him from afar is fine with me. Until he asked me if he can court me, that's one of the best day in my life and I said yes immediately.

I gave him my yes when we reached 4th year in Highschool and we're already on our 2nd year in College. "What the hell is your problem?" He asked, coldly.