34

"Unnie, gwaenchanha?! Where are you?!" Tzuyu's voice that is full of worry pushed me to sob even harder.

I don't know where I am exactly at. All I know is I want to be fucking alone and I want to be fucking away! "Unnie.."

"Where are you?" She asks, this time, calm. "Auntie and uncle called us, they said you ran away."

Somehow, her soft voice made me calm a little. I wiped my tears as I shakily lifts my phone.

"T-Tzu, I-I'm marrying him." I stuttered as I wiped my tears but fuck, it keeps coming out from my eyes like they still have 999 gallons inside my eyes.

I can't believe this. I regret giving my word to my parents! I regret everything!

He should be the one who needs to regret everything what he did to me back then! How he embarassed me in front of our classmates on our 2nd anniversarry!

He should be the one! Not me.

I'm starting to regret the choices I chose!

I'm starting to regret that starting this company isn't that good at all.

I'm starting to regret everything I did just to make him regret everything he did to me!

Thinking of that, I cried harder. "Unnie, tell me where you are, please. They are dead worried, especially Yoongi oppa."

Worried?! Why would he worry?! I'm sure that he begged his parents or maybe forced them to tell my parents to arrange me with him!

"No, I won't tell you where I am." I replied.

"I'm sure you're going to tell them if I tell you." I heard her sigh. "Unnie, go back to them, hear him out."

"No!" I said with conviction. "I don't need that, Chou Tzuyu! I don't want to hear him out! His words are all lies!"

"I've had enough, Tzu. I've had enough."

"Just tell me where you are, unnie, I'm also worried." I shook my head, even though I know she won't see it. "Please handle our company for a while, I'll be away for now." After saying that, I ended the call and continued crying.

I leaned on the stirring wheel as my tears continued to come out from my eyes. I can't stop it. No, I don't want to stop it. I want to let it all out!

My phone rang once again, without looking who's the caller, I answered it. "Where are you?"

"Jeong?" I asked and looked at my phone. Why is she calling me?

Tzuyu must have informed them. She must have asked help. "Where are you?"

"Away." I simply replied, still sobbing.

"Tell me where you are."

"No, you might tell him about this." I said.

"I have nothing to tell to him, Nayeon. You need someone beside you. Tell me your location and I'll be there."

Because of what she said, it just pushed me to cry even more harder.

"I'll replace Tzuyu for now, I know that she's on another country with Jungkook so she can't comfor you, she asks us to find you and be with your side so please, tell me your location."

Crying, I told her exactly where I am right now.

I don't know how long I waited for hee, I just kept crying, crying, crying, crying, and crying.

Until my phone rang again, seeing her calling me.

"I'm here." I looked up and saw her getting out from her car. I went out and ran towards her.