30

This cannot be happening!

I promised myself that once our company is already famous, I'm gonna do my best to steal the number two spot or maybe number one if I have the chance! But I don't!

I'm not supposed to do this!

I'm not supposed to meet him with his parents! I should have never agreed!

Fuck.

I promised myself that I will make him regret what he did to me years ago! I  promised myself that once we meet again, I will never ever fall on his trap again!

But what am I doing?!

Shit! I shouldn't be acting like this!

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

I'm falling to him harder than before! And I can't believe myself for that!

"Fuck, what am I doing?! Focus on your goal, Nayeon!" I stood up from my seat on my swivel chair.

I heard something crashed and I just realized that I accidentally swept my laptop.

Shit.

I bent down and picked it up.

"Unnie! Are you okay?!" The door opened. Tzuyu ran towards me. "What happened to you?"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. "I shouldn't have been doing this! I should avoid him! I should focus on making him regret what he had done to me! I should focus on my goal but fuck!"

"But unnie, Yoongi oppa already did!"

"But it isn't enough! He doesn't looked like he already regretted everything!"

"It feels like I'm the one who lost."

"But we all know he doesn't like showing different kind of expressions, but I knew deep inside him, he already did."

"Yes! And he can fucking fake all his feelings by being expressionless!" I sat back down on my chair.

"You're falling for him again, aren't you?"

"Aren't you, unnie?"

"Fuck, yeah." I massaged both my temples. "And I can't believe myself that I agreed on meeting him with his parents next week!"

"I shouldn't be falling for him, focusing on him or talking to him or what! I should be focusing on how--"

"You looked like you wanted to take a revenge because of what he had done to you." She cutted me off. And I swear! My heart reacted immediately because she is fucking right!

"You told me that you didn't worked hard for this to take a revenge on him, instead, you'll make him regret without doing anything to him."

"You wanted to get revenge so he will feel what you felt when he hurted you."

I ruffled my hair because of irritation. I heard her sighed.

"Why don't give him a chance?"

I looked at her. "Why would i give him a chance? He already broke my trust five fucking years ago."

"Jungkook told me everything." I was stunned for a moment.

"What?"

"He was there when Yoongi oppa broke down crying after he broke up with you." She says. I shook my head, telling her I don't believe her

"He was there when his parents told him to break up with you because he is already arranged to someone."

"Which is the girl who is with him when he arrived at our University on the day of our fucking anniversary." I replied, sarcastically.