2

"Eomma, I'm going now!" I shouted as I put on my black shoes.

"Take care, Nayeon!!" She shouts back, she was in the kitchen, still fixing the things she'll bring today.

"Should I go to the market later again?" I asked. "I can manage!"

"Arasseo! I'm going now, annyeong!" I shouted again before leaving. I went to the bus stop immediately, I sat on the bench and waited patiently.

I hope he hasn't arrived yet. I woke up a bit late this morning. I don't have a phone to text him or call him to inform him that I woke up a bit late. I mean, I don't really need to buy this kind of stuff. But I do know how to use it since he's teaching me.

He doesn't like waiting. He can't even wait for a minute.

When the bus arrived, I quickly went inside and paid for my fair before looking for an unoccupied seat.

Minutes later, I finally arrived to the bus stop near our University. As always, they started to watch me, they started to judge me, do they really need to do that? I'm even doing anything to them yet they are judging me.

Just because they are rich it doesn't mean it gave you the position to judge someone. Your money won't buy you respect. You need to learn it.

After walking for a bit, I finally saw his familiar car, and his familiar figure, leaning on the door of his car.

"Yoongi!" I called and smiled.

"Eww! She really has the nerve to call our boyfie's name!"

"Yeah! And she looked so awful when she smiled!"

"Gosh! Does she think she'll look cute while doing that?! It's making me puke!"

He looked up and my eyes met his cold eyes. I waved my hand at him and started to jog towards him.

When someone suddenly tripped me.

That hurt!

"Ow." I groaned in pain. "AREN'T YOU WATCHING YOUR WAY?!" The girl, who is no other than Soo Yesun, shouted. "Bitch, so clumsy."

The other students who watched us and are passing by started laughing at me.

I looked at her. "I'm watching my way and you did it on purpose! You tripped me!" I shouted and tried to stand when one of her friends pushed me down to the ground. "That's what you get for getting us into the detention room yesterday!"

"You should have given us our assignments!"

I tried to standing up again but they pushed me even harder. And then, I saw a very familiar pair of shoes infront of me, I knew right away that they'll be in trouble again.

"Oh, shit."

"Hi, Yoongi!"

He held me by my arm and helped me to stand. He helped me wipe the dirt on my skirt. I looked at him and smiled, assuring him that I'm fine but technically, I am not fine at all!

He raised his eyebrow at me, I knew it didn't convinced him but I tried. He then looked behind me. "Um, do you want us to hang--"

"Shut the fuck up and go to the Principal's Office." He said, with an angry voice.

"W-Wait for what?"

His lips curved into a smirk. "You should be responsible for what you fucking did."

"I didn't do anything--"

"I'll be the witness here and I can fucking tell the principal to expell you and your fucking friends for what you did to her. I can fucking use my connections for you all not  study anymore since y'all are not really studying at all." He took my bag from me and held it using his other arm while the other one is now wrapped around my waist.