43

I slowly open my eyes, before I can regain my consciousness fully, someone pulled me and slammed me on something hard.

I groaned because of the pain. Where the hell am I?

"Wake up, you bitch!" I felt my body was thrown on the hard thing again. I opened my eyes fully because of that.

A gasp escapes from my mouth as I look around. I'm in an old house! I think this is a warehouse!

"The bitch is finally awake!" My eyes met the bitch's eyes. She's smirking at me.

"I thought it's going to be hard to knock out Yoongi's guards, guess what, it wasn't." It was followed by her plastic laugh.

Gosh! It hurts both of my ears! My ears doesn't deserve to hear her ugly voice!

"And the maids he hired are scaredy-cats." She laughs again. "Where the hell am I?"

"Somewhere near Hell." She says. "You're the one who's closer to Hell." I replied, glaring at her.

Shit! All I remember is when a man puts a handkerchief on me with something that makes me sleepy!

"Please stop! It hurts!" My eyes widens as I heard Tzuyu's voice.

No!

Shit, no!

A woman enters the scene, pulling Tzuyu in her hair. Her hands are tied to each other, like mine.

She slams her face on the ground.

"That wasn't so good, Eomma. You should've lifted her higher before slamming her face on the ground." Yesun says. "Fuck you! Don't you dare touch Tzuyu!"

"Shut up, little bitch! We aren't talking to you!" The woman shouts at me. "Go shut her up, Yesun."

"Will do." Yesun confidently answers as she walks towards me.

"You shouldn't have butted in someone's conversation, Nayeon." She smiles evily.

I was thrown on the ground again because of how hard her slap is. I felt my lower lip got cut because of her long nails.

I even tasted my own blood!

"U-Unnie--Aah!" My eyes went to Tzuyu, her mother slaps her again. "Shut up!"

"The two of you are the main reasons why we became like this! Especially you, you fucking slut!" Her mother slaps her again.

"Stop! Don't hurt he--" Yesun slaps me before I could even finish speaking. "Didn't I told you to stop butting in to someone's conversation?"

"No, you just told me I shouldn't have." I said, which I regretted immediately because her mother walks towards me quickly and slapped me.

Harder than hers.

"Didn't your parents thought you to have a manner?" She asks, pulling my hair. "Oh I remember, they weren't your real parents until you guys continue to become gold diggers." She says.

"No, this bitch doesn't know the word 'manner', Eomma. She's a gold digger that's why."

"Gold digger? You looked like a gold digger than me." I replied. My cheek met her mother's palm again.

"Stop! Don't hurt my unnie!"

"And you as well!" She walks to her and slaps her.

"What do you fucking want from us?!" I asked, getting mad as Tzuyu starts crying. The way how she slaps her makes her remember her past.

"Simple." Her mother seats on the chair. "We want the two of you dead." She says.

"Sadly, you can't do that." I replied. She smirks. "Oh really, Ms. Im? How could they find you when we're on a different country?" She asks, smirking evily.