28

"You may kiss the bride."

We clapped our hands as the womanizer lifted Mina's veil.

"She doesn't look like she's happy." Momo commented. We saw sadness in Mina's eyes once her veil was fully lifted. It was obvious that she was just forced to marry him.

"As if she's happy about it. She was just forced to marry him because of their child. Her parents don't want her child to grow with a broken family." Jeongyeon says.

"If I were Mina, I'd do the same." Jihyo says, making Namjoon look at her. "We all grew up with our family beside us." I immediately glanced at Tzuyu who looked down.

I held her hand. "You have a family, Tzu. Us." I smiled at her.

"I should've made you pregnant before that happened." Jihyo glared at him. "And it's a good thing that you didn't."

"You two aren't going to fight right now, right?" Sana asks. "This is our Mina's wedding! We can't ruin it even though it was a forced one."

"Sana's right." Momo added. "Auntie!" A little voice caught all our attentions.

"Minji-ah!" Sana and Momo stands up at the same time and welcomed the little girl in a cute white dress. Must be their kid.

And wow, Minji is her name? It's like Mina named her by mixing both of her and his name.

"Minji-ah, say hello to auntie Nayeon and auntie Tzuyu, they are our friends." Sana says. Minji looked at us and waved her little hand. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"You look so cute." Tzuyu says as she lightly pinch her cheeks. Minji giggled at her actions.

"Can I carry her?" I asked. Sana nods and gave Minji to me.

"You look like a real princess, Minji-ah." I complimented. She also has a big ribbon on her hair. "Eomma said I am a real princess! And my Eomma and Appa finally have their happy ending!" She happily says.

"We're just gonna go and check her." Jeongyeon says as she walks to where they are right now. The others followed right after except Tzuyu.

"Auntie, you're so pretty." She says to Tzuyu, she lets out a smile. "Baby, ai'm more prettier." I pouted at her.

"Yah, unnie." Tzuyu jokingly glares at me. "Auntie Nayeon, you're pretty."

"See--"

"But auntie Tzuyu's more prettier than you."

I pouted at her, earning a cute giggle from her. I suddenly wanted to have a kid right now.

"Should I also make you pregnant?" I slightly jumped off from my seat and looked at my side. "You look perfect while carrying Minji."

"If I were to be pregnant, I'm gonna make sure you're not going to be the father of my baby." I said.

"Hi, Mina unnie." Tzuyu stands up and welcomed Mina with a warm hug. I smiled at her and put Minji down so she can run to her mother.

"Then I'm also gonna make sure that no one will make you pregnant unless it's me." I scoffed at him.

"Oh God, Min Yoongi, dream on." I rolled my eyes at him before standing up. "So, what's our plan now?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Should we ditch the reception and fly to Jeju now?" Chaeyoung suggested.

"Hey, we can't ditch it, Chaeng. My parents will be mad." Mina replies. Jimin then finally came and carried Minji as soon as he arrives in front of them.

"Are you really excited to go to Jeju to have a vacation?" Jeongyeon asked her. "Of course I am, unnie."

"She's excited because Dino has a meeting there tomorro--" Chaeyoung suddenly covers Dahyun's mouth. "Yah! It's not about him! I'm excited for our vacation!" Chaeyoung exclaims.

"I thought you hate him, Chaeng?" Mina asks as she fixes the ribbon on Minji's hair. "I do! Dahyun unnie is just lying!"

"Guys, hello, I think we should go to the reception now, so we can rest before our flight tomorrow." Namjoon says.

"Yeah, he's right." Mina adds. With that, we finally went outside. The newly-wed couple went his car while we went to the van. With Minji. She wanted to hang-out with Tzuyu and I so she asked permission to her parents if she could ride with us.

Mina permitted it as this was also our first time having fun with her.

"I'm starting to think that Minji is Dahyun's child, not theirs because of her skin." I said, making them all laugh. "Dahyun unnie lived with Mina unnie for five months when she's pregnant." Caeyoung says.

"Yeah! I remember that!"

"It was so hard for our Dahyunie." Jeongyeon smirk. "So you guys are saying Mina craved for Dahyun's skin?"

"Yep, that's why." They said, in unison.

"Auntie, Eomma said that you are the girl that auntie Hara helped." Minji innocently tells me.

Hara.

"Ne, Minji-ah." I nodded. "I miss auntie Hara." Heer smile slowly fades away. "Auntie Hara misses you as well."

"Hiw did you know?" She asks. "Um, because I know she does."

"Did she tell you that? Did the two of you talk? When did you guys met?" She continuously asks. Wow, she's so bubbly.

But what should I answer? "I, uh..."

"Minji here, I got some biscuits." Jihyo says, she probably noticed our conversation.. "Biscuits!" She jumped from my lap and went towards her.

"You seemed fine with her." I turned to my side. "I love kids." I replied.

"So, you wouldn't mind giving me a kid?" I glared at him.

"Anyway, I heard that Nayeon slept at his house." Jeongyeon caught all our attention, especially mins. "Yah! How did you guys know?!" I exclaimed.

Which I regretted instantly! I just confirmed that it was true!

"So you did sleep in his house." She says. "Mina said that the call ended before she can say something."

"Did something happened to the both of you?" My eyes widened at that. "NO, OF COURSE NOT! I'M NOT GONNA SURRENDER MYSELF TO HIM!!" I shouted. "Why don't you ask Tzuyu?! She and him made out!"

"Wait, what?!" They all looked at her. "Yah, unnie!" She blushed real hard while the bastard who's seated with her starts avoiding their eyes.

Even the boys who's talking about business, including Jin who's driving starts listening on our conversation.

"Duh! He freaking left a hickey on your neck!" I said, glaring at the bastard who shuts his mouth tightly.

She turned into a tomato in just a snap. "See?"

"Wait, how did you two end up making out?" Momo asked. "Someone fucking ruined our dinner so these two took it as an advantage and kidnapped us for a while." I answered.

"How did you know that they made out?" Dahyun asked. "I called her and she moan--"

"GUYS! FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THERE'S A KID IN HERE!" Jihyo suddenly shouted with all her might, we looked at her and sas she was covering Minji's ears.

Momo and Sana chuckled awkwardly in unison. "Let's talk about this tomorrow. We aren't finish!"

"Yah, unnie, wae?!" Tzuyu whined. "Wae?"

"You shouldn't have told them that! I'm so embarassed!"

"Embarassed? You're not even embarass when you moaned two times while we're talking." She blishes again. "It's his fault!" She says and pointed the bastard beside her. "Hey, it's not my fault that you enjoyed it so bad--ow!"

"Once we arrived at Jeju, I'm going to keep both my eyes on the two of you." I told them. Tzuyu nodded happily while the bastard shool his head.

"I'll tell yoongi hyung to also keep an eye on you."

"Yah, you--"

"Just let the two, Im Nayeon. You have me." He casually cuts me off.

I oooked at him with my disgusted face. "Are you serious?!"

"It it's you, I'm always serious. You always have me."

OH MY GOD!!! I CANNOT WITH THIS!!!