50

As I expected, she freaked out after seeing Tzuyu. This is the reason why we didn't went home after a few days.

"Hyung, is noona okay?" Jungkook asks as he starts to drive. We're on our way to meet Mingyu, his former bestfriend before but now, they reconciled with the help of his fiancé.

Kim Mingyu is one of the best lawyers here in the world, including Jeonghan, Jeongyeon's ex-boyfriend. They were the most paid lawyers here and it's hard to make an appoinment with them.

Luckily, he's also been there for Tzuyu so he, himself told Jungkook he will help them make the family that adopted Tzuyu rot in hell.

"Yeah."

"Why is she acting like that?" He asks again. I shrugged my shoulders to show him that I don't know.

He didn't ask for more and continued driving.

"Nice to finally meet you, Yoongi-ssi." We shook hands before sitting. We went to the topic right away.

Mingyu is a professional, I think he got advices from Jeonghan as he was older than him. And Jeonghan became a lawyer earlier than him.

"Yah! Ireona! I'm hungry!" My peaceful sleep is now disturbed by my great fiancé. She was whining and pouting, telling me that she's hungry.

But she ate so many food last night.

"What do you want?" I asked, making her sit on the stool as we arrived innthe kitchen. "I want eggs! A poached one and a sunny side up one!" She exclaims.

What the fuck? I only know how to do a sunny side up one but a poach one? Heck, no.

Guess I'm gonna ask help for my dear friend named Google again.

Nayeon doesn't want our maids to cook her breakfast, since I have work to do starting on nine and it ends on five in the afternoon, she wasn't able to ask me to cook as she knew I was busy the whole day.

So she always wants me to cook breakfast for her and for me.

She was excited, she kept her eyes remained on me as I cook what she wanna eat.

Pregnant women, really.

Wonder how I knew she's pregnant without her realizing? It was obvious.

Pregnant women are moody, clingy, always craves for something, crybabies, and such.

She hasn't realize it yet but I'm excited for her to realize it. Plus, she's been throwing up every morning right after she wakes up. It think it's called morning sickness that every pregnant women experiences.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook rushes inside my office. "Wae?"

"You're not going to believe what I had just found out!" He exclaims. My brows furrowed. "Mwo?"

"You know that Momo noona and Hoseok hyung's companies merge already, right?" I nodded. "Yeah, and they're gonna marry each other, right?"

"No, hyung." He shakes his head. And when he finally let those words out, I started to worry.

For Momo and Hoseok.

Hoseok is known as the scaredy-cat in our group. He was scared to take risks, he was scared to face his fears. He was scared to choose. To make it short, he was scared of everything.

While Momo is also a scaredy-cat, but the difference between them is she's ready to take risks.

"Does the girls already know?" He shook his head. "No, only them, you, me, and Taehyung hyung. The rest doesn't know."