Puzzles and Justin Beiber

Start from the beginning

"Heaven?" He says bringing me back to reality "can I have yours?"

"Last time I gave you something of mine you didn't treasure it like I did" I say

"But I did" he argues "I know I stole your first time but I'm glad I did. If I hadn't, where would we be?"

"No" I say "I don't give my missing piece of innocence she lost"

"Are you shitting me?" He says, anger evident in his eyes

"Shit" Jabir says

"Do you want a pow pow?" I ask him

"No" he says shaking his head

"Then don't repeat the word" I scold

"I sowwy mummy" he frowned. Oh no. Think quick

I was about to fake some tears when Zayn stopped me

"Don't you dare manipulate our son" he snarls. I better stop. Seems as if he's taking me to be a horrid person

"I'm sorry baby" I say bending down to Jabir "mummy didn't mean to upset you"

"That's OK mummy" he smiles

"I hope you're happy" I say to Zayn "I won't manipulate our son"

"Uhh thanks for the kind favor?" He says with a 'what's wrong with you?' look

"You're welcome" I say ignoring his sarcasm "thank you very much"

"It wasn't exactly a compliment" he says

"Oh really?" I ask

"Yeah" he says

"Zayn" I started "the only reason you haven't found all your pizzle pieces is because you're a moron"

"Am not" he argues

"Let me guess" I say "you're beautiful and swaggy?"

"1) duh" he rolls his eyes "and 2) Eww"

"Oh please" I say "you know dang well you were one of those people reposting Bizzle's tweets"

"I was not" he said "I don't even like Justin Beiber"

"You're a git Zayn" I say "you have no mind that you're a git"

"Believe it or not but some of us actually like to be ourselves and not what other people will approve of" he says. He knew my weak spots and he hit them

"Whatever" I say "at least I actually understand the difference between accepting yourself and being a self centered person"

"Why are you arguing with me?" He basically shouts "do you get a thrill out of me shouting at you?"

"You don't notice by now?" I say "I always want what's bad for me. You're bad for me. I argue with you because that's the only time I find out the truth. If I have to upset you to get you to get you to tell me how you feel about me, then I'll do it"

"What?" He says wide eyed "I literally just told you I need you because you complete me"

"Maybe the truth I want shouldn't be positive but negative instead?" I question "has it ever occurred to you that I may just prefer negativity?"

"You think just because some bullies and orphans make you feel as if you're not worth it that I will?" He asks "I'm jot gonna tear you down"

"Maybe I want you to" I say "maybe I want to be broken"

"Why would anyone want to be broken?" He asks "'that's sick"

"Maybe some of us know the truth behind people's words while others fail to see them" I whisper "maybe I want you to lie to me, call me beautiful, tell me you love me"

"You think I'm lying when I tell you I love you?" He asks and I nod "how may times will we get to this point? Stop doubting my love"

"Funny how your love seems to appear the minute I say I love you" I say

"I do love you" he pleads "you're insane" *cough cough* (inzayne)

"Tell me Zayn" I say "would you die for me?"

"Yes" he says

"Would you lie to me?" I ask

"Yes" he says

"Do you love me?" I ask

"Yes" he says

"Did you love me?" I ask

Silence was all I got. Funny how no answer can give you the answer

"I did" he says after a while "lucky you'll spend the rest of your life thinking I don't love you. I'll be the one crying because I know I do and you won't let me"

"So...?" I say

"Were not calling it quits" he says "I don't care what you think, you're not leaving me"

"Oh" I say "I thought you knew I wasn't going to leave?"

"Well sometimes we fear the unknown" he says "this time, I feared though I knew"

"I swear to Niall you're Edward in disguise"

----
Niall's my religion, and what? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Hugs and kisses? I just started this new book called Butterfly Connection with BeautyWithfangs. Hopefully you'll check it out? If not oh well