"I Love You!"

Song is Dominique by Sorur Sourire. Yes it's purposely creepy.
---------

Heaven

"Why are we here?" I question mum as creepy music played through the room. She and Zayn's parents decided to bring us to a mental asylum for God knows what. Luckily I always have my holy water. "Uh muh guh! Are you all surprising me with Evan Peters? Mum, I love you."

"No," She says sending me her famous 'behave or I'll kill you' look. I don't know why. Zayn's parents are well aware of my weirdness. "You guys might rethink your obsession with each other after seeing this."

"What? I'm not obsessed with Zayn."

"Let his hand go." She smirks knowing I couldn't leave his side. Seeing as he wouldn't let me and I didn't want to. "See?"

"That proves nothing." I argue. A nun approaches us. "Why don't we let them look around while the adults have a chat?" She suggests. Her face was mean. I could tell she was a bitch. Zayn tugs at our hands. I follow him.

"Do you think they're going to make us stay here? I'm not mad."

"It's alright love. At least we'll have each other." He smiled. Wow, he's missing the point.

"I know we'll be together and I'm glad but I don't wanna be here. Period."

"Are you on yours?"

"Yes, so, fuck with me and die."

"Well, I'd like to f-"

"Hello," A little girl says approaching us. I send her a smile. "Hello little girl. What's your name?" Zayn asks. "I'm Sally."

"Aww, can we keep her?" He begs. His bottom lip sticks out. Geez, even his pouts kill me. Maybe he's forgetting about his baby. "I mea-"

"A. K. A the devil." She says as her voice got deep. "Now, will I be going with you guys?"

"Hell no you're not. Back up!" I say waving her away. "Back up! Bitch you thought. Shoo." I throw some holy water on her. "Not today Satan."

She hisses and runs off. "Maybe you should get a job here." Zayn pipes up. "Hell no. After the nonsense that just happened?"

"She didn't seem that bad. There are some people over there that seem worse. You know, the ones holding up the sign that says All humans will die?"

"Yo, what if-"

"You know that American Horror Story is just a show right?"

"You're just a show. Evan Peters is sooo hot. I swear I would marry him if I could."

"But, then you'd have to leave me which you won't do because you don't want him nor me dead." He reminds. "Come on, you can't tell me there isn't one single person in this world you're attracted to that's not me." I call him on his bluff. "Nope, I only have eyes for you."

"You're joking."

"Well... I did fancy Selena Gomez for a while." He admits.

"Aha! Wait... Excuse me? No, because she said she would date you in a second. You know what? Now you can't go to California. I don't care if you get angry. You're not going."

"You honestly think I'd leave you?" He cups my face. "As if I'd let something as good as this go."

"Zayn, we're in an asylum because our partners think we're too obsessed with each other." I remind. "Need I go on?"

"The day I let you go is the day I die. I'm not ready to die."

"Yeah, but I am." My eyes flicker to an old lady. "I've been here too long. I need to die already so I can get out of here."

Why was she listening to our conversation? "That's umm.. nice?"

"Nice?" I whisper shout. "What else am I supposed to say?" He whispered back.

"I can hear you. I'm not deaf." She says with an eye roll.

Why is everyone so rude? "Run," Zayn whispers against my ear. We began to run through the halls. His mischievous smile sent me into a fit of giggles. "I quite like your laugh."

"And I quite like you." He pulls me into his arms and spins me. Weirdly, something that was supposed to pull us apart only made us closer.

"Glad to see you're making everything a joke. As usual." Mum scowled at me. "Oh mother, lighten up. We can't help if we're in love." I say as Zayn pecks my cheek. "Well, maybe you can't help but I can."

I didn't have time to question before I was grabbed from him. "Zayn?!" I shout as I was dragged away. "Zayn!"

"Heaven!" He tries to grab me as he was pushed into a room. I felt myself hit the ground. The door shut before I got back up. "I hate you! I hate you mother! I hope you all die on the way back!"

"Heaven!" I hear from a few doors down. "Zayn!"

The other prisoners began to shout as we called for each other.
"Shut up!" I hear making the rest of them stop. "You shut up!" I shout back. "Expect to die when I'm out of here."

"It was Zayn that you wanted?" She smiled. Uh, no duh. I have only been shouting his name for an hour now. "Bring me Zayn." She ordered.

I grab onto the bars on the door as he approaches me. "Zayn,"

"Any last words?" She asks him. What?

"I love you." He says. The guards drag him away. "I love you!" He shouts.

"Where are they taking him?" I ask. She turns to me. "Just a little room I like to call the ECT. My favourite room."

"You're shocking him until he doesn't love me?"

"No my dear. I'm shocking him until he forgets you ever existed."
"That's not fair! Let me out!"

"Oh- but it is." She says. "But, don't worry. When we're done with you, you won't remember a thing about him."

My hands slip off the bars. Her laughter rises as I weep.

Please don't take him away from me
--------------
Hope you enjoyed!! So I just realized how unrealistic every Disney movie is?