"Pillows are your only defense!"

Where do broken hearts go?
(Watch the video. Tell me she's not a bitch)
-------
Heaven

"Are you afraid?" A guy questions while tying me to a chair. It looked like his room. "No, not really. Annoyed? Yes, very. But afraid of you? Not a chance in hell." I scoff. "You've got quite a mouth on you."

"Yeah well, when strangers kidnap me, I tend to get a little angry."

"No need baby doll, I am going to take great care of you." He gives a smile. "This better not be some kind of cliché kidnapping rape story because I will kill you if you try anything."

"Oh darling, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just doing someone a favor." He runs his finger over my lip. I bite him. "Listen, I'm not looking for love right now. I already have an annoying husband. This isn't going anywhere so... Can you just let me go? And this isn't exactly the right way to get a girl to fancy you." I advise. He bends down to my height. He was in between my legs. I should kick him. "I don't want you to fancy me babe. I want you to suffer. You see, what Hunter wants is to see you suffer. What I want is to see him suffer. If I kill you before he gets a chance to, he gets upset." He explains.

"I never really understood why people do that. You tell the person you captured your plan knowing they can use it against you. And in the end, the person always escapes and you go to jail or die." My brows were furrowed. "Its like in Phineas and Ferb, how Dr. Doofenshmirtz tells Perry everything and then Perry escapes and stops him."

"You talk too much. Just shut up."

"How can I? You kidnapped me. And now you want to kill me to get back at Hunter. The only person this is hurting is Zayn."

"I don't think its just hurting Zayn. You seem to be quite distressed too." He reminds as if I didn't know I was angry he kidnapped me. "You've been attempting to claw at your arms."

"I'm imagining its your face." I say. "What's yours name?"
My manipulative side was coming out. "My name is Todd."

"Jesus Christ, you're a fuckboy. Oh my goodness. Todd? That's like the epitome of fuckboys. Please, tell me you're joking."

"And here I thought you were warming up to me." He rolls his eyes. "So fuckboy, of all people to bother, why did you choose me?"

"Well one, it's Todd. And obviously, I already told you why. Plus, I'm helping you. I saw you arguing with Zayn. And then I saw that Hunter was watching you when you left. He seemed stressed out the second you and Zayn left. I had a feeling you were important to him. That's how I got the idea to take you."

"I'm calling you fuckboy. Take it or leave it. I could be calling you a criminal, a wannabe Hunter, kidnapper, dirtba-" He cuts me off. "I get it! You don't like me!"

"Don't you have some sort of cage you can put me in?"

"Why would you want me to put you in a cage?" He questions. "Because you're annoying. Lock me up or just kill me." I groan as he shakes his head. "Please?"

"Then I'd have to take you all the way to the basement and get the key."

"Go ahead. I can't even escape. I don't know even know where I am." I remind. He hesitates but then leaves the room. He comes back after a while. "Maybe I can trust you. Now, let's go."

Yeah, let me magically remove the ropes around me and follow you.

"Oh yeah, my bad." He untied me and gripped my hand. As I was being tugged to a basement to my death, I realised. I should blamed myself, not Zayn. If I hadn't caused a fight, we would've never had to leave the building. If we hadn't fought, Hunter wouldn't have been watching. If Hunter hadn't been watching us, Todd wouldn't have taken me. But wait... Why am I in the middle of their war?