Disappearance

I can turn a lot of hearts into breaks with smokes and mirrors, disappear right in front of them
---------
"Hey Mark," I say taking his hand. "Can I speak with you?"

"Right now?"

"Please Mark?" I give him a sad look. "Its really important." He sighs. "I'm kinda in the middle of something."

"Angel Marcus! I swear to everything holy if you don't take your scrawny behind over there right now I will give you a spanking." I threaten. "I'm not your child." He argues. "You can't make me do anything I don't want to."

"Please Markers?" I fake some tears. "I love you."

"Fine," He groans and follows me. "What?"

"Can I trust you?"

"I'm your brother, of course you can trust me." I nod. "When I say you can't tell anyone, I mean that you shouldn't tell a single soul."

"Halo, I got it. I won't tell anyone."

"Well... It's about Lance."

"You.... This better not be going where I think it is." I shake my head. "I already told you that I'm over Lance. He... He sorta tried to..."

"What?"

"Nothing," I say. "Markers?"

"Yes love?"

"Why'd you do it?" His brows furrow. "Why'd you make me feel unwanted?"

"I just wanted to fit in. I really am sorry about the whole thing. No offense, but bringing Pokémon toys to school wasn't exactly helping you."

"You little jerk. You said you'd love me no matter what." I fold my arms. "You are so sensitive." He rolls his eyes. "What am I gonna do with you Halo?"

"Wuv me?" I open my arms. "Forweva and eva?"

"Do I have a choice?" He pulls me into his arms. "You know, I had to lose one of my sisters to get you but I'm glad I did."

"Ok, that's enough Mark." I peel him off of me. "Enough of this mushy nonsense. I need a drink."

"You don't drink."

"I'm in school and I graduated 14 years ago. I think I deserve a drink." I explain. "My husband kidnapped me and put me on a plane without my knowing. I had to spend hours in the sky with a fuckboy named Jake who kept hitting on me. I swear, if there were parachutes, I would've opened the door and jumped out of the plane."

"Zayn kidnapped y- you know what? I'm not surprised." I nod in agreement. "I'll see you later. I've gotta go make sure Jabir doesn't kill the children."

"Quit being a buzzkill for once in your life abs go have fun." He pushes me near the crowd of people. Wow, this generation. Keep parents away from their kids for a few hours and they go wild.

My ears perk up as I hear one of my favorite songs. Oh my Adam Levine!

"Zayn," I mouth waving him over. He strolls over in confusion. "What?"

"Dance with me?"

"Cool kids don't dance." He shrugs me off. "They also don't get laid."

"So, about that dance?"

The song changes. Wow, this feels so planned. "So, how you liking this so far?"

"Well I'm stuck on wether to strangle you for bringing back to this hell hole or wether to punch you for kidnapping me and locking me in a plane with that idiot." I debate. "Perhaps hurting you for leaving my babies in a cabin with Jabir would make more sense."

"Why can't you just trust him?"

"Because he's a mini version of you."

"So you still don't trust me?" He asks. "Kinda hard to when you do stupid shit like this. Why would you bring me somewhere all the people who have been trying to kill me are? I can't even be by myself because I'm afraid Lance will come near me or that Dylan will attack me."

"That's your problem. You don't know when to stop." He places his hands on my shoulders. "Do you honestly believe I'd let any one of them hurt you?"

"I don't want to think that way but you make it hard when you bring me to them. I don't want to be here."

"I'm not giving you a choice."

"Youre not giving me the choice because you don't get to make that choice."

He grips my arm and tugs me outside. "All I wanted was for you to have a night out and do something for yourself but that was too damn hard for you! Why can't you just do what you're told?!"

"Because I'm not your slave. You don't own me. I don't belong to you Zayn."

"Yes you do! You belong to me! You are mine! You will always be mine! No on else can have you!"

"Don't shout at me." I state calmly. "I am not your pet."

"You are mine." Really? He's shouting at me and he's crying? "No one else can have you."

"I'm not saying that I belong to someone else. I'm saying that I don't belong to anyone." I say. "Zayn?"

"You stress me out."

"See? That's exactly why I don't want to be around you. I'm so sick of your bullshit. I can't trust you and you try to control my life. I never thought I'd say this. Especially not like this."

"Say what?"

"I want a divorce."

"No,"

"I don't want to be with you." I say as I remove his hands off of me. "I don't want this."

"I said no." He argues. "You will never leave me."

"Get away from me!" He grips my arm. "Please?"

"Will you leave me?"

"I'm done Zayn. I'm over this."

"Fine," He storms back in the building. Reasons why I hate this school? This is where we breakup.

I wipe away the fallen tears and return to the gym. Wow, he doesn't waste any time. He's already dancing with Bitch 1.

"No," I repeat to myself. "He's mine."

She leaned over to him. She better not kiss him. Yep, she kissed him. He pulls away, but not immediately. I march over to them. "Don't ever place your skanky lips on my husband!"

"Heav-" I cut him off by punching her. I turn to him. I slap him across the face. "Why'd you hit me?"

"You shouldn't have even been anywhere near another woman. You are mine. I see you anywhere near her, I kill you."

"Does this mean we're still married?" He snakes his arms around me. "Clearly, I need to stop running away from everything."

"Did you take your pills?"

"Kinda hard to take my pills when you have me locked up in a cabin without them."

"Yeah," he says. "I guess that's sorta my fault."

"Well we could always lea-" The lights shut off. "Zayn? What's happening?"

I felt arms wrap around me. I dug my heels into the ground as I was dragged through the crowd. "Zayn?"

"Heaven!" I hear his shouts fade. My mouth was covered.

Zayn
The lights turned on. "Heaven!" My eyes searched the crowd. She was nowhere in sight. "Heaven!"

I hear a tire screech. I jump up and run outside. I spot a black car driving away. I began to chase it. "Heaven!"

I spot a blonde head in the back. Another car follows. There's also a blonde haired girl inside. How do I know? I follow the second car.

The girl turns around. No. Wrong choice. The other car was gone.

I felt my legs crumple under me. She's gone.
----
Hope you enjoyed! I wasn't sure where this was going but yeah.... The book is almost over. Vote, comment, and follow. Later potatoes.