Precariousness

»»»»Zayn's p.o.v««««
I watch her as she sleeps. I was so close to losing her. I place my arms around her. She began to squirm and removed my arms. I give a sigh. She officially doesn't trust me. She doesn't feel protected by me anymore.

I get up and leave the room. I hear little cries as I pass by Jawwad's room. This is my chance. I open his door. His head shoots up at me.

"Daddy?"

"Are you alright?"

"Why do you care? I'm Jawwad, remember? Jabir's room is across from mine."

"I'm not here for Jabir, I'm here for you. Why are you crying?" I ask sitting next to him. "Do you love me?" He asks as he wipes his tears.

"Of course I do."

"Then why don't you act like it? It's always Jabir or mummy. I'm not stupid. I know that you never asked for me when you rang. Mum only said you did so that I'd feel better." He gives a sigh. "But that just made me feel worse. Dad, whatever I did to you, just know that I am truly sorry but I just don't know how to fix it."

"It's not your fault." I say as a feeling of guilt washed over me. He's vulnerable. "You know, you remind me a lot of your mother."

"How so?"

"You both have that sarcastic attitude and you're just like none other. You've got good character and a great personality. I don't have either of those. You see son, daddy isn't healthy and he uses that as an excuse to inflict his pain on others. You look like her. You even have her smile. I just needed someone to blame for losing her and you were there."

"....." He gives me a look of annoyance. "Really? Are you kidding me? Jabir looks more like her than I ever will. I look like you. Are you sure that's the reason?"

"There it is. You've got her attitude down to the bone."

"Next time, can you hate Jabir instead? That sucked."

"Sure"

"Go check on mummy." He says getting up. "Wake her up and give her her pills."

"Why?"

"Just check on her."

I get up and rush back to our room. If you don't listen to the boy connected to her, who are you gonna listen to?

"Love?"

"Zayn?" She questions. She was scratching at her skin. New cuts were forming on her arms.

"Wake up!" I shakes her. "Heaven?"

"Zayn,"

"Heaven!" I begin to get worried when she doesn't wake up. I close her nose and she jumps awake.

"Zayn?" She questions. "Why didn't you save me?"

"From what?"

"From you."

>>>Heaven's p.o.v<<<
His face held hurt. He promised he wouldn't hurt me.

Before red eyes could meet my eyes, I awoke.

"Zayn? Are you a vampire?"

"-_-"

"So you are?"

"No, I'm not a vampire."

"Well I'm sleeping in the guest room just incase. I don't want any of your vampire offspring to get me." I say grabbing my stuffed animals. Shut up

I stroll to the guest room and jump on the bed after locking the door. I just find it di strange how I'm repeatedly having the same dream over and over again and it's starting to bother me. Why is he always trying to hurt me in my dream? Does that mean something?

I hear the door jiggling. I let a breath as it stopped. It started again.

"Zayn?" I question. "How did you get in here? I locked the door."

"Well I have the key."

"Oh my goodness! Such a stalker!"

"You know I can't stand being away from you." He says lying by me.

"Fine,"

I shut my eyes. On my to have the same dream of this man that may cause me precariousness.
»»><««
Hope you enjoyed! Yes, it's short but that's because I need my sleep. And by sleep, I mean that I need to go watch YouTube videos. Bye!