You Can't Tell

"Zayn Malik" I whisper in his ear "Zayn?"

"Yes?" He says rubbing the sleep out of his eye "this better be good, you keep waking me"

"I can't sleep knowing that little bitch- wannabe-Heaven of yours is dating Harry just to spite me"

"Do you just assume people have nothing to do all day but create ways to mess with you?"

"Nothing is more important than me"

"There was a point to waking me up right?"

"Wanna shag?"

"While I would normally jump to the opportunity, I am very tired and do not want to wake the children with your loud screams"

"Please" I roll my eyes "you're louder than me"

"Need I remind you who shouts 'oh Zayn'?"

"Would you prefer I shout something like 'Liam' or 'Harry'?"

"I'll kill them" he gives me a cold glare

"....because I said something you know I wouldn't do?" Wow! How possessive "Zayn, calm down"

"I am calm"

"You're not" I cup his cheeks "please calm down, you're scaring me Zayn"

"I'm sorry" he presses my head to his chest "I'm so sorry"

"I shouldn't have pushed you love"

"I know sometimes it may seem as if I have a bit of anger issues-"

"Sometimes? May? Seem as if? A bit?" I ask

"So maybe I do have anger issues"

"Maybe? Zayn you beat up Louis because he kept me from you" I remind "you broke his arm. Please don't feel like you have to prove that you love me. I know sometimes I can be a bit annoying with my constant accusations of you not loving me, but you need to understand something"

"What?"

"What if there was a girl that you've been fancying since you were age 13? What if she looked like the Gods personally sculpted her? What if you loved her so much and one day she's finally yours? And then you guys break up and are forced to get married? You're telling me you wouldn't feel even a little bit concerned?"

"I guess I can see where you're coming from"

"Good"

"Gods personally sculpted? Sometimes I wonder if there is such a thing as too much love"

"Shut up Zayn, you don't know my life"

"Says every privileged girl ever"

"I'm n...you know what? Go back to sleep Zen" I move away from him "you're such a sensitive jerk"

"Uhh...I mean I guess"

"I hope you fall down the stairs and on top of your thottish demon friend Bella"

"Babe" he gasps "oh my goodness"

"I know I'm harsh b-"

"No I'm surprised that you actually got her name right this time"

"She's ruining everything" I cry

"I know you're used to being the center of attention and all" he begins "but it's not always going to be about you all the time"

I begin to cry harder at his words. Yes, yes I will always be the center of attention and it will always be about me