Im obviously better than you

"Hello?" I asked answering my cell

"Sweetie" I heard and groaned "you have to choose your wedding attire"

"Why don't you choose?" I asked "you're already forcing me to get married against my will"

"Get over it" she said hanging up. I turned to see Zayn with a hurt look

"What's wrong babe?" I asked getting worried

"Is that all this is to you?" He asked "an arranged marriage? Is that all our relationship is?"

"No" I argued "you know I love you"

"Then why do you say the things you do?" He asked in a whisper

"I just don't fancy being forced to do something" I said"I mean if you did propose I'd say yes in a heartbeat but I just don't want it to be because of some forced arranged marriage "

He nodded and left me alone. Well he's clearly angry

*

"Hello darling" mum said "I haven't seen you in ages"

"Also known as weeks ago" I muttered so she wouldn't hear

"You have to try on this" she said handing me a dress

"If this is my wedding" I started "why don't I get to choose what I want?"

"Its is tour wedding" she said "but I know better"

"No you don't" I argued "why can't I go in jeans?"

"Because I am the wedding planner" she beamed "and your mother"

"What aren't you besides getting on my nerves" I muttered "so I don't get a say?"

"No" she said

"Hello" Trisha said

"Sup?" I said and mum slapped my hands

"You are a lady" she said "a lady doesn't greet with the phrase sup"

"I thought I was a young woman?" I asked "bye"

I strolled over to Saffa

"Since I am the flower girl" she started "should I just casually lay them down or gently?"

"Sweetie you're dropping flowers" I said "not creating an art piece, you can drop them if you want, as far as I'm concerned you can use candy"

"Brilliant" she cheered

"Hello" Waliyah said sitting besides me

"Sup" I said. Mum shot me a glare and I shrugged

"Who's gonna be your maid of honor?" She asked "mum or your mum?"

"Yeah?" Trisha asked

"Robin of course" I said making mum's face drop "what's wrong mum? I thought it was my wedding? You know the one you're forcing me to have? Why can't I at least choose what I want? You already chose my dress and groom, why can't I at least choose this one thing?"

"Why are you being so difficult?" She asked and I scoffed

"Why don't you tell me why I am the way I am?" I said "you've already decided everything else in my life, why don't you tell me why I'm being difficult?"

"Let's speak outside" she ordered before leaving. Waliyah sent me an apologetic look but I waved her off

"What?" I asked strolling over to a fuming mum

"Why won't you let me help you?" She asked

"Because that's just it" I started "I spent the whole of high school trying to live up to your expectations. I spent my whole time getting bullied all because I wanted to be the perfect child you show me off as. I just wanted you to be proud of me"