After You Read

Oh, you're actually here. I thought you'd disappear without a trace. Here goes a little after story info since you made it this far...
____________________________________

More Oneshots?: So officially this book has ended. I completed my 20 promised oneshots, but I do remember saying I'd still do some from time to time. That said, I also wanted to start a new oneshot book for another well loved fate girl. The problem is, I have no idea who to choose. Uhh so, could I get some help? Mind leaving your favorite servant or servant class right over here (you don't have to of course)? --->

Thank Yous?: Of course there are! Thank you all who took time to read this book of mine. There are no time refunds unfortunately. Special thanks to all of you that commented and/or voted. And even those of you that added this book to a reading list. Yeah, I saw that. Really appriciate all the support. Seems I did something right at some point...

Future Plans?: As requested, Master of Tokugawa is going to become a full book on its own. I'm not sure if I should leave it as an xreader or make it into a separate kind of thing on its own. Regardless, it's ready to start whenever I get a couple more chapters done. Other than that, I'm going to probably cancel Fate: Destination and replace it with Fate: Paracosm...not that any of you probably even read the other one. That's it for the fate fandom. As for any others that I write for...eh, I don't think any of you will be interested but feel free to ask if you are.

Anyways, thanks again and I hope you all enjoyed the book! Until you read again!