Good of the Grail Pt.2

Nothing more than a continuation of part 1. Shouldn't be any spoilers...
______________________________________

        "If you listen to them, you'll die. If you listen to me, I guess you still might die, but you've got a better chance at living." Once again Angra's voice warned him of the tragic fate he was bound to. "Besides, now that you have most of your memories back, you know I'm telling the truth."

        "Go away," (y/n) mumbled to his long time companion. Angra simply tilted his head with a playful smirk sugfesting that he wanted to cause more mischief. (Y/n) did his best to ignore him and continued to stare up at the ceiling as he planned his escape. He was plenty powerful enough on his own, but seven against one was an unfair match regardless of his strength. He would be lucky if all seven servants didn't nuke him with their noble phantasms all at once.

        It had been about a week since (y/n)'s awakening. He had indeed regained most of his memories, and it was revealed to him that this holy grail war was nothing more than sacrificing the grail to prevent Angra from destroying the world in order to gain seven wishes in exchange for the supposedly good deed. Apparently, it wasn't the first time it had happened to him which was part of the reason for his fragmented memories.

        "Where would I go? You're the only one that can see me after all. Don't you think it would be boring if I had no one to talk to?" The fact that he was right annoyed (y/n) even more, but he only found Angra annoying at times like these when he was alone to contemplate how he would escape his pre-planned death.

        Angra had explained to him that he wasn't the enemy in the situation. Apparently Angra was trapped just outside of the reaches of reality and the holy grail was the only thing powerful enough to grant him access to enter the real world. He claimed that he had no interest in destroying the world saying that it was plenty bad enough without him. (Y/n) had been skeptical until he actually gained the memories of proof that gave him glimpses of the few times Angra had nearly succeeded in stopping the seven servants.

        Eresh's mother was a participant in the previous grail war and had been the one to kill (y/n) by sacrificing him in order to gain the seven wishes. Her servant had coincidentally been the very Mesopotamian goddess that (y/n) had recognized. Eresh never really explained that part to him no matter how many times her about the details of her past.

        Then there was Mordred who he had taken a particularly keen interest in. He probably knew more about her than she knew about herself, yet she was always surprising him with her words and actions alike. He had found out that Mordred was unaware of the process that would be needed to take Angra down. She, along with the other servants summoned, was entirely oblivious to the unlawful act that she would likely be forced to participate in. It bother (y/n) that she was unaware since she often boasted about how she would be the one to win the war and finally become king.

        "You gonna think about Mordred all day or are you going to come up with an actual plan. The ceremony is tomorrow you know. You can think about Mordred later when she remembers you," Angra commented. He had snuck up on (y/n) and now sat nearby on the floor. His tattoos glowed blue giving him the look of a ghost which he might as well be since he was invisible to everyone else.

        "Shut up, I'm thinking," (y/n) spoke with a sigh, not really paying his words much attention. Even though Angra couldn't read his mind, it sometimes seemed like he could.

        "I didn't even say anything yet," Mordred said from the open door. Her voice startled him since he didn't realize that she and Eresh had returned from taking down the remaining phantasmals in time for tomorrow's ceremony.