A Master's Will

No spoilers. Just a normal oneshot this time...
______________________________________

        "So you decided to show up. It took you a while. I assume your servant is on standby as well." This man that had spoken looked like the same man that had registered (y/n) into the holy grail war and even sounded like him, but (y/n) knew that this man was not even close to being human.

        "Don't act like you don't know anything. You set this meeting up. I didn't ask to be put in this stupid cup fight," (y/n) growled. They were in a local park with plenty of witnesses. The only reason (y/n) decided to show up was to obtain a stolen cellphone that contaimed something that he valued more than his life.

        For the past six days, he had been keeping a low profile and staying out of public areas to avoid being assassinated or dragged into any servant battles. His own servant, Mordred, was more than eager to take down the other servants, but (y/n) didn't think the time was right yet. Lancer and Assassin's masters were still hot on his trail.

        "We have no intention of telling you anything, although you did show up. The least we could do is give you what you came here for," the priest informed. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out (y/n)'s smartphone. "But there is one thing that we ask."

        "You expect me to just do whatever you say? I don't know what you are or what you did to the real priest, but I'm not letting you boss me around." The false priest tilted his head at (y/n)'s words

        "So if I destroy this right now...?" he threatened.

        "Don't you dare," (y/n) hissed. "I'll hunt you down and make sure you never see the light of day again. Don't try me."

        "There is no need for that. All you need to do is team up with Lancer's master to take down Rider. You do know that Rider is a major threat in this war. You and your servant alone could not defeat such a servant without some sort of cooperation." The false priest slightly waved (y/n)'s phone around. "All you'd need to do is this one simple thing and then you'll get this back."

        "You liar!" (y/n) snapped. He wanted to try taking it, but he didn't want to risk damaging the device. Just then, a pair of children ran up to the false priest. It caught both them off guard for they hadn't expected any civilians to inturpt their meeting. The children seemed no older than seven years old.

        "Hey, you're a priest right? You aren't supposed to be mean to people and take things that don't belong to you!" one said. While he had been speaking, the other one quickly snatched (y/n)'a cellphone from the false priest's hand. "Take that you meanie!" the first child spoke as he threw dirt into the false priest's eyes. The second child kicked his lower leg before running off with the cellphone.

        "Hey, wait! That doesn't belong to you two!" (y/n) yelped. He immediately went after the two children but was soon put at ease when he saw who they were running to. Mordred was standing at the far end of the park with a smirk of victory on her face. The children gave her the phone and in return, she gave them a ridiculous amount of money.

        "Mordred! You can't bribe children to participate in something so dangerous. They could have been killed!" (y/n) reasoned once he had reached her. The children had already run off with their prize. No doubt they'd waste all one hundred dollars on something useless or short lasting.

        "Quit complaining. It worked didn't it. Got your stupid phone back. Now let's get out of her before that bastard over there decides to take it back," Mordred said. She grabbed (y/n) by the arm and dragged him along behind her as she headed for the park exit. (Y/n) had a chance to look back in search of the false priest finding that he had already vanished. That fact alone sent chills down his spine, but he decided not to think about where that thing could have gone. "What's so important about this phone anyway? Can't you just get another one? You've got more cash than you know what to do with."