Master of Tokugawa

No spoilers. This actually just takes place in an alternate universe of Fate themed events.
______________________________________

        The mission was simple according to the director.  Find the target, capture him, confiscate his forbidden magecraft if possible, and keep the human casualties below zero. Of course, nothing ever went as planned, so here (y/n) was at midnight fleeing from a psychopath. Currently, their target was chasing them in an armored vehicle after (y/n)'s team had stolen something that they weren't even there for. That mage worked for the an organization that stood as a proud enemy to all mages. (Y/n) was simply an experimental master under a secret program operated by the Mage's Association but remotely run by a suspicious individual.

        "Gilgamesh, buy us some more time. I'm still working on the spell," (y/n) spoke as he did his best not to lose balance.

        "Do you think I'm firing at the air? Your insolence is going to get us killed," Caster replied. He ficked at the collar of his shirt before focusing again. Even in casual clothes, his servants had been recognized as just what they were. That couldn't be helped.

        "Can both of you shut up, I can't concentrate! Do you know how hard it is to steer a wolf? It's nothing like a motorcycle!" Mordred snapped. Hessian Lobo let out a quick growl to express his own annoyance at the situation. The oversized wolf was running down the middle of the street located in one of the many shopping districts of Tokyo. Mordred was doing her best to steer the irritated Avenger without any reigns while (y/n) prepared a spell that would destroy the reality marble that they had been trapped in. Gilgamesh was providing him with cover while (y/n)'s last servant was flying overhead for defensive purposes. Being the only one actually standing on the back of a moving wolf, (y/n) was a relatively easy target compared to everyone else so he had to make sure someone had his back while Gilgamesh was keeping the enemy at bay.

        To make matters worse, word had arrived through their coms that their target would be gaining reinforcements very soon. "Salieri! You better have that transport gate open the moment I take this reality marble down or else we're dead," (y/n) spoke to the servant back at headquarters who was connected to the team through a magical communication system. "That guy's friends shoot first and ask questions later. I do not feel like being shot at any more than I am right now..."

        Just as he spoke, Berserker deflected another of the enemy's blasts of concentrated magic energy. Having Arjuna Alter around was both a good and frustrating thing. If killing the target was an option, (y/n) would have simply let Berserker handle the whole mission, for the servant was more than capable. He didn't let this distract him from his task though.

         He drew the last line in the air in front of him. "Straight ahead, Mordred. I should have this thing cracked open in a moment," (y/n) informed. His six command seals, three on each hand, began to glow a bright cyan along with the symbol he had traced into the air. It was the same as the ones permanently burned onto the back of his hands. "Distortion!" he chanted as he focused on the barrier around them.

        The road ahead of them began to crumble along with the buildings around it. Still they charged ahead aiming for the rippling image in front of them. "Arjuna, now!" (y/n) called. "Hessian, this is no time to slow down," he warned the wolf as Berserker charged a beam aimed at the rippling image. The attack served its purpose and destroyed the rest of the reality marble causing the earth to quake from the aftershock. (Y/n) panicked for a moment as he lost his footing, but Berserker caught him as he joined the team in their escape.

        Just as planned, the gate back to Tokugawa was waiting for them. The shimmering white portal of sorts was only a few yards away from where they left the reality marble. (Y/n)'s hopes of returning back safely were suddenly clouded when he remembered what awaited him when he did returned. His servants seemed to pick up on his sudden change in mood. All of them grew tense as they passed through the gateway and returned to Tokugawa's safety.