Residential Crisis

First off, I am apologizing for how late this is. Secondly, I added a little something new this time. And there is probably a small spoiler for FGO but it shouldn't be too much of a spoiler.
______________________________________

        "We just got the signal. She must be in the area. We'll have to capture her and that thing this time." The person that had spoken was almost ignored by (y/n) as he walked by. If it weren't for the fact that the man bumped shoulders with him as they walked, (y/n) wouldn't have even heard him. The individual dressed in a blue suit didn't even think to apologize for running into him.

        "Mages these days. Can't stand them," (y/n) thought to himself. He too was a mage, but had become one by force. It was never his intention to be adopted into a magus family and forced to study their practices. He didn't want to live the life of a mage, so he made his escape. It was easy especially considering the type of magic he knew. He hadn't simply given in to his adoptive family's desires. He had began planning his escape since the moment he determined he wanted to be a normal human being.

        His thoughts were inturpted when he sensed a terrifyingly strong magic presence. Not even mages could create such energy and if they did, it was likely forbidden. "Nope. Not gonna do it." Nothing good ever comes from getting into other people's business. He quickened his pace knowing that the source was coming from behind him. "Those mages must be involved. I've got to get out of here."

        Then came the tremors followed by the screams of innocent bystanders. (Y/n) stopped in his tracks. "No, don't turn around. You are not a hero. Whatever just happened is none of your business," he told himself. It was hard to keep moving ahead especially with his magic circuits practically itching in anticipation to be used in a fight. As he walked along the sidewalk, he began to see people running past him. He quickened his pace to a jog refusing to look back.

        Then he heard the roar. (Y/n)'s pupils dialated as he let his magecraft take effect. "出てくる、天体の槍!" (y/n) spoke as he faced the beast that was causing such a crisis. His weapon formed in his hand, the spearhead sharpened to near perfection. A ring of light appeared over his head to match the one around the spear itself. Anyone near him simply avoided him and kept running.

        The source of the strong magical signal and cause of so much panic was a white beast with a tail flowing in many different colors behind it. Horns adorned its head and its fangs were easily the size of the very weapon that (y/n) held. Needless to say, the thing was enormous. "I just have to stop this thing. That's all. Then I can leave," he muttered as he began to run towards it.

        The monster was being attacked by various mages including the ones (y/n) had seen earlier, but they weren't doing anything more than angering it. It was like watching gold fish assault a shark, and that was something (y/n) never wanted to see again. It was a very scaring experience to say the least...

        "Everyone get clear of the area!" (y/n) shouted to the few fools who were not mages and remained behind to snap photos or take videos of the threat. He was about to take aim at the beast's head when he spotted another potential problem. An individual in armor was clearing the mages out of the area with a sword. It wasn't that (y/n) cared about the mages being attacked. He was more concerned with the fact that this armored person was defending the enraged beast.

        Just as the mysterious person was about to cut down a mage, (y/n) intervened by blocking the blow with the handle of his spear. This took his enemies and this newcomer by surprise for neither side had taken amy notice of him. He had two options. Deal with this person first and stop the beast afterwards, or deal with the beast while avoiding this person who would most likely attempt to stop him.