Friday Knights

No spoilers this time. Just a basic little oneshot. A little more on the mature side but heck, you probably watched Apocrypha. This is nothing...
______________________________________

        It was every Friday night for the past five months that she had shown up there. It was always the same beer that she ordered, and she never really talked to anyone other than him. (Y/n) found it odd, but he never said anything about it. He enjoyed Mordred's company whenever she paid his bar a visit.

        This Friday was no different, but perhaps something different could happen. Maybe (y/n) would finally be able to ask Mordred why she came to visit him every Friday. He couldn't be anything more than her friend thanks to the rules. Bartenders were not to get involved with customers. Nothing more than friendly customer service was allowed, but Mordred sure was interesting to say the least.

        It wasn't a busy night. Most of the usual customers had come in early. Some of the regulars didn't even show up. At the moment, no one was in the bar. That only made things easier on (y/n). He merely worked there because he was good at his job and needed the money. No other reason at all. Seeing Mordred had only recently become a plus.

        "The usual!" she called as she walked in. He had been expecting her arrival, but her sudden appearance slightly startled him. This time, a red leather jacket and matching fingerless gloves adorned her figure. Mordred always managed to catch his attention whenever she arrived.

        "Don't you ever feel like trying something new? I've been told I make the best margaritas around." (Y/n) met her gaze briefly before starting on her order.

        "Are you trying to say that I have bad taste in alcohol?" she questioned.

        "No, that isn't what I meant," (y/n) hurriedly denied. He set her drink in front of her seeing the smirk she held as she stared at him. "What?"

        "Someone had a good day. Or are you just happy to see me? I don't come here for you. You're just always here. You know that right?" Mordred spoke before starting on her beer. (Y/n) merely gave a nervous laugh in response. In all honesty, he didn't know why Mordred came to the bar. Every customer had their reasons, but (y/n) couldn't help but feel that Mordred's reason was fixated on him.

        "Round two! That's a new record, isn't it?" Mordred exclaimed as she slammed her empty glass onto the counter. (Y/n) was never able to understand how Mordred was able to remain sober for so long when she drank like that.

        "I wouldn't know if that's a new record or not. I dont usually keep up with that kind of stuff." An unfamiliar customer entered the bar before anything more could be said. He wore some rather strange attire, but (y/n) wasn't the type to judge. He'd seen some pretty odd things during his time as a bartender. "Welcome. Could I offer you any specials tonight, or did you have something in mind?" he spoke to the newcomer.

        "Saber, right? You're that left behind Saber. I didn't really believe it when I was told that you were a regular here. Guess I should have checked this place out sooner." The strange guest had entirely ignored (y/n), and it seemed like he was talking nonsense.

        "(Y/n), the beer," Mordred spoke. Her tone had changed. She no longer held her casual friendliness. (Y/n) had worked at the bar long enough to know when something was about to happen.

        "Right, here you go." (Y/n) watched the stranger who remained where he stood.

        "Don't ignore me. I don't get why you decided to get yourself involved with another grail war when you've already won yours, but you've managed to bother both me and my master. That I cannot forgive," the stranger growled. Mordred finished her second beer before standing.