possibility #8

since dating jungkook, the captain of the soccer team, jimin had gotten a lot of attention that he didn't necessarily want. girls suddenly wanting his number and flirting with him in the hallways as if he wasn't in a relationship with the guy everyone in their school had a crush on.

but it also had its perks. like the cute pout on jungkook's face when jimin wouldn't immediately reject the girls flirting with him or the way he would slam jimin against the lockers by his shirt collar, angrily kissing him in front of their classmates in a show of possessiveness but would melt the second jimin put his hands on his hips, thumbs soothingly rubbing at the skin.

he enjoyed it more often than not. jungkook's jealousy over him was cute, the younger coming off as an angry little puppy in his eyes. like now, when he could almost feel the glare jungkook was sending him from across the room as he slow danced with the head cheerleader at their homecoming.

as the class president, jimin didn't have the heart to say no to his classmate's offer to dance with her. keeping it respectful as they swayed to the music. until a certain someone interrupted them.

"you've spent enough time with my man. now give him to me." jungkook spoke harshly, watching as the girl scurried off, frightened. he grabbed jimin's arms, pulling them to wrap around his waist as he put his own around jimin's neck, resting his head on his shoulder.

"you're all i want, you know that right?" jimin whispered into his ear, pulling him close. jungkook hummed in response. "i love you."