possibility #36

part 2 of possibility #26

-

the wand fell from jimin's hand, clattering loudly against the table.

"you did what?!" he spoke angrily, fierce eyes on a nervous jungkook.

"it just came out i didn't mean to!"

"jungkook-sshi. you are becoming a troubling constant in my life and i do not appreciate it." the slytherin hissed out through his clenched teeth, hand curling into a fist.

"hyung, we have fun together! why're you acting like this could be a bad thing!" he tried placating him, but it didn't work.

"you basically forced me to take you to the yule ball and now you spread a stupid rumor that we're dating?! did you expect me to be okay with that?"

"please hyung," he pleaded, "we just need to act like a couple long enough to get yugyeom to notice me. i can tell he's already interested."

jimin couldn't shake the weird feeling in his stomach at the words. after the yule ball, he had been warming up to the idea of having the little ravenclaw around, even if he did like to cause trouble involving him. jimin groaned, picking up his wand, whipping it in the younger's direction, jungkook sitting up straight, frightened. he dropped his arm, glaring at him.

"i'll come to walk you to potions tomorrow morning. make sure yugyeom is there to witness it." he muttered, chest tightening at his own words, but he pushed away the feeling as he left the excited boy in the library.