possibility #24

"shit!"

jungkook turned to see a man dropping a basket of flowers due to holding a multitude of other things, his face hidden from the number of boxes he was holding. he could see how the man tried bending down to grab the basket, quickly rushing over to get it for him.

"let me help you with that." he said so as to not scare him, picking up the basket and taking a box from his hands. now that he could see the man clearly, he noticed how beautiful he was. jungkook was completely enamored, not realizing how he was staring.

the man smirked, adjusting his hold on the boxes.

"thanks. i'm jimin. just opened this place right here." his voice was soothing, with a slight huskiness to it. jungkook shook his head, breaking out of his trance, blushing slightly as he looked at the shop behind him.

"oh you're a florist? i'm jungkook by the way. i own the tattoo shop right there." he nodded his head at his shop.

"looks like we're neighbors." jimin grinned, a look of mischief in his eyes. jungkook couldn't help but get nervous. jimin broke the gaze as he placed the boxes on the table in front of his store. taking the other box and basket from jungkook and putting it on the table as well. jimin smirked, "well, i won't keep you any longer, jungkook-sshi."

jimin pulled a pink rose from the basket, one arm behind his back as he offered it to him like a gentleman. jungkook blushed, all the blood rushing to his face as he took hold of it, their fingers grazing, avoiding jimin's stare.

"i think we'll have a lot of fun together, cutie." he spoke once more, winking at the other before leaving the embarrassed tattoo artist alone on the sidewalk.