possibility #7

jungkook yawned, forcing his eyes to stay open during the movie. jimin chose some stupid chick flick that he had zero interest in watching. the movie wasn't a good one either, the theatre barely filled, maybe seven people counting them.

jimin didn't seem to be enjoying it either by the way he kept checking his phone when jungkook wasn't looking, ego too big to admit that he chose a shitty movie.

he yawned again, looking around to see the area around them was empty. maybe he could have a little fun with this. he shifted in his seat to sit on his knees, reaching over the armrest to rub at jimin's thigh, dangerously close to his crotch. he felt jimin jolt against his hand, moving to pull at the zipper on his jeans.

jimin grabbed his hand, looking at him with wide eyes. the younger only winked, leaning his entire body over to mouth at the clothed cock, enjoying the way jimin gripped at his hair. he pulled his hard cock out, easily swallowing the entire length, choking slightly as it hit the back of his throat. he imagined jimin biting his lip hard enough to draw blood just to keep the sounds in as he pushed jungkook's head down. the younger bobbed his head a couple times, the obscene sounds unheard due to the movie.

jimin shoved his head down one more time, cumming down his throat. he released his grip on jungkook's hair, breathing heavily as he watched with half lid eyes as the younger smirked, wiping at his bottom lip with his thumb. jungkook leaned over the armrest again, leaving a kiss against his cheek, as he tucked jimin's cock back into his jeans for him, whispering in his ear, "next time you choose a shitty movie, i'll ride you."