possibility #23

jungkook might've been a little too drunk to have been hitting on people but that didn't stop him nor did his friends think to stop him. instead, hoseok and yoongi pushed him towards the man at the bar he had been eyeing all night.

he staggered his way over, slumping into the seat next to the man, blatantly staring at him.

"hello handsome~" jungkook slurred out, "what's your name?" the man looked at him, sultry gaze traveling over his entire body before stopping at his eyes, one eyebrow raised in amusement.

"jimin. park jimin." he said, jungkook stared at the way his lips moved. "and you, cutie?"

jungkook giggled at the nickname, hitting jimin's arm playfully. "my friends call me jungkook. but you can call me tonight." he responded through his giggles, trying and failing to wink. jimin chuckled at the terrible pick-up line but the boy didn't stop, "d-did you know, my doctor said i have a really really bad vitamin d deficiency?"

jimin looked worried at the boy, "that's not good." jungkook nodded with a pout.

"wanna go back to my place and save me?"

jimin looked confused before a look of understanding came over. he shook his head, biting his lip to stop himself from laughing. jungkook looked accomplished at the line, giggling to himself. he leaned closer to jimin to clarify that "d means dick" before breaking into more giggling.

jimin only watched amused and immensely fond of the drunken boy in front of him. he noticed as the boy's two friends approached, saying they'll take him off his hands while jungkook whined about not wanting to leave "the hot guy".

"here," jimin said handing yoongi a napkin with his number scribbled on it, "tell jungkook that if he remembers me in the morning to text me. i think he's a real cutie."