possibility #2

jungkook was too focused on the new tv show he was watching to notice jimin walking into the room. he was cocooned in his blanket, bowl of popcorn resting on his lap with the lights off leaving him with darkness except for the soft glow coming off his laptop.

jimin used this chance to sneak up to the younger, hands coming up to cover jungkook's eyes. he laughed as jungkook screamed, bowl falling to the ground making a mess. jungkook whipped his head around, glaring at his hunched over laughing boyfriend.

"hyung what the fuck is wrong with you." jungkook asked angrily, squinting as jimin turned the lights on, almost blinding him. once his vision adjusted, he gasped staring at the older. jimin was now smirking walking back towards where he was on his bed.

"they dyed your hair black for the comeback?" jungkook whispered out, staring awed at the sight. jimin with his natural black hair was an actual turn on for jungkook, maybe cause it was so rare at this point. and it made the older look so fucking good he could drool.

jimin knew what jungkook's reaction would be, the younger not hiding how much it affected him whenever his hair was black. he got more needy, flirty, shameless. jimin thoroughly enjoyed it, if he was being honest.

he placed both hands on the bed, leaning over jungkook, caging him in. jimin smirked when jungkook swallowed nervously, licking his lips as jimin leaned close enough to feel his breath on his lips.

"you like it?" jungkook nodded mutely, hand coming up to brush through jimin's newly dyed hair.

"hyung... you're so hot."