Disclaimer

Formerly entitled Selenophile
Title: Moonlight Obscured by Clouds
Written by: Im_Vena
Genre: Action Romance

Published digitally under Wattpad, Inc.

Published under Chapters of Love Indie Publishing (First Version)

ISBN XXX-X-XXX-XXXXX-X

Copyrights © 2022 by Vena Ricalde

______________________

Any Internet addresses (websites, blogs etc.) and telephone numbers in this book are offered as a resource. They are not intended in any way to be or imply an endorsement by the author, nor does the author vouch for the content of these sites and numbers for the life of this book.

All Right Reserved 2022.
Provided by the Republic Act No. 8293 otherwise known as the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines, no part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the authors, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by the aforementioned copyright law.

________________________

Author:
Vena Ricalde
Book Cover:
Ivsart
________________________

This is a work of fiction.
Names, Characters,
Businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or death, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is rated R-18. It contains scenes that are not suitable for people aged 17 and below. Strict parental guidance is advised.

________________________

FIRST VERSION

Drafted: August 29 2019
Started Online: August 29 2019
Ended Online: November 03 2019

————————————

SECOND VERSION

Started Online: May 5 2022
Ended Online: August 9 2022

_________________________

A/n: As you can see, this book isn't as innocent as her book cover is but, you'll definitely love it. By the way, this book contain mature scene that wasn't for age 18 below. So, if you're under the said age please don't read this. Don't be a hard headed, kiddo. I'll smack your head if you continue. (Kidding aside!)

As to my old readers, you see, I unpublished this due to too much errors that should edit out. And I want to get back to the series so I can finished it for this year. Thank you, and welcome Iv's!

—January 27 2022

P/s: I decided to upgrade the title of this book for the second version.  I will start again and again and again. DON'T READ COMMENT SECTION matagal na ang mga iyan. Ciao!

— May 5 2022

I M _ V E N A