Logline

Tagline:

A good friend told me about the story of the moon that has been captured by the Earth. That is why the moon rotates around the Earth. I was like the moon that was captured by him, who seductively rotated around to complete him while being obscured by clouds.

Logline:

The objective given to Seline, a clandestine agent, was to retrieve a million-dollar ring that had been stolen and was now in the possession of Phil, her high school first love who had left after robbing her virginity. Despite her animosity, she must continue to seduce him in accordance with their sensual contract in order to retrieve the jewelry.

Description:

1st Lieutenant Seline Happuch was a well-known personality among soldiers due to her stellar credentials. However, contrary to popular opinion, in her professional life, she is like a moon with phases and is far from complete.

After Seline's senior high school first love, Phil, wrecked her life, she vowed never to be associated with him again. But after ten years apart, one contract will bring the two of them together. A deal without any strings attached. Will she be able to resist the enticing pilot who made her life obscured by cloud?

I M _ V E N A