Priestess Confidant Rank 5 to 9

Start from the beginning

Arcana Priestess Rank 5

(Timeskip)

After agreeing to Makoto's pretend boyfriend for the double date, the two made their way to the diner where Eiko and her boyfriend would be and they found them and sat in the booth with them.

Tsukasa: Yo, the names Tsukasa

Tsukasa: Yo, the names Tsukasa. I heard all about you two. So I heard the Student Council Prez, Makoto? I totally wish I could be one of your council members.

Nhazul just gave him a annoyed look.

Nhazul's thoughts: I already don't like him...

Makoto: Y-Yes, I am... Totally...

Tsukasa then looked at Nhazul.

Tsukasa:Headphones is your boyfriend, yeah?

Makoto then started blushing again.

Makoto: Y-Yeah...

Nhazul: ...-_-... "Headphones"does have a name...

Tsukasa: Huh. Looks like you two don't get along, it's like your love level's rock bottom. Are you really datin?

Nhazul: I mean, love comes in many forms.

Makoto: R-Right! He doesn't really like when I get all clingy with him...

Tsukasa: Oh, I get it, you just don't get affection compared to us.

Eiko: Yeah!

Tsukasa then looked at Eiko up and down.

Tsukasa: Hey, babe, did you do something special today? I don't remember you looking this sexy.

Eiko: Oh, Tsukasaaa!

Nhazul and Makoto: ...-_-...

Eiko then left to use the bathroom and Makoto looked at Tsukasa.

Makoto: Um, you're going steady with her, right?

Tsukasa: Is that anti host bias, thinking we're all playboys? We're seriously, head over heels in pure love with each other.

Makoto: ...

Tsukasa: Caring about your friends, huh? Well, a friend of my girlfriend is a friend of mine. How about sharing your number?