Special Chapter

i missed writing stuff about Haneul and Jeno🥺🥺🥺

and also thank you so so much for 100k🥺🥺🥺

4 years later

Two bodies laid down on the bed, both covered with their white thick blanket. The birds outside chirped as if they were singing to them. The sun was up, shining brightly above the clouds.

Jeno was the first one to wake up, he looked at his beautiful Haneul asleep beside him. He has his arms wrapped around her bare waist, hugging her from behind. He blinked for a moment then leaned down to place a kiss on her bare shoulder.

Then Haneul moved, she turned around facing Jeno's bare chest, wrapping her arms around him as she buried her head on his chest. Jeno let out a chuckle, and Haneul felt the vibrations in his chest.

"We got to wake up" he said with his morning voice kissing the crown of her head, rubbing her arms softly with his hands. "noooo" Haneul whined hugging him tighter making Jeno laugh.

"baby we got to get up, Shotaro and Sungchan will arrive today" he whispered brushing her hair away from her face. Haneul sighed and let go of Jeno a little bit so she can see him. "but i can't walk straight" She pouted looking up at Jeno.

"Am i too rough last night?" He asked, trying to stop himself from laughing. Haneul rolled her eyes then smacked his chest then soon the couple bursts into laughters. "Yes, you fucked me like there was no tomorrow" she said.

"but you loved it" Jeno teased, "the way you moaned my name last night, i'm sure everyone in the mansion heard you" he smirked at Haneul seeing her cheeks started to heat up.

Then she went under the blankets to cover her face, and forgot that they were both still naked and saw something she wasn't supposed to see. Her eyes went wide as she went up back, removing the blankets from her face as she covered her eyes.

"what?" Jeno asked not knowing what she saw, "i-i saw.....y-your......eggplant" She stuttered making Jeno laugh loudly as he looked at her flustered face. "oh shut up" Haneul said then decided to get up.

She walked weirdly making her way towards the bathroom. As she opened the door, she heard a whistle coming from behind, She looked back seeing her boyfriend licking his lips, looking at her ass.

"Stop staring" Haneul said as she entered the bathroom, not forgetting to lock it.

-

"Noona why are you walking weirdly?" The tall confused baby chick asked, "Yeah Haneul, why?" Donghyuck teased wriggling his eyebrows on her. Haneul narrowed her eyes looking at Donghyuck before turning to Jisung.