2.6

"let's bring nct down" eye-

The night had already fallen, meaning that the members of nct are now sleeping at their rooms, well, except for one

The night had already fallen, meaning that the members of nct are now sleeping at their rooms, well, except for one. Jeno, laid on his bed eyes wide open as he stared at the balcony door he had left open.

Then, a silhouette suddenly came into his view, he thought he was dreaming, but no. it was climbing up slowly in his balcony, then the wind suddenly blew hard making the silhouette's hair went flying following the wind.

It made Jeno think that it was Haneul, he strongly believed that it was Haneul, so he stood up making the silhouette froze as his eyes landed on the girl he was looking for a year.

"H-haneul?" He said in whisper "how do you know me?" Haneul said looking at his eyes that held happiness.

He reached out for her but she backed away leading her leaning agaisnt the railings, Jeno felt a pang on his chest when Haneul dodged his touch.

"haneul, baby it's me" he said as his eyes started to get glossy, Haneul became extremely confused, she looked at him once again to see him with tears falling from his beautiful eyes.

Her eyes became soft as she started to let her guard down, she reached for him touching his left cheek making Jeno look at her surprised.

"Haneul, remember the mission"

Hana spoke at the earpiece making her snap out and pulled her hands back as she pulled Jeno then spun him around putting both of his hands behind him as she handcuffed him.

"Hey princess what-" Jeno started but got cut by Haneul "shut up, you talk too much" Haneul placed a tape on Jeno's mouth shutting him up as he tried to wriggle out of the handcuffs.

Of course, him being so strong like hulk, he managed to break the handcuffs and took of his tape then wrapped his arms around Haneul who was looking for another victim.

Jeno missed it, he missed the feeling of having Haneul in his arms, Haneul on the other hand, tried to get out of his grip, but stopped when she felt Jeno's heartbeat behind her back.

He walked away from the bed then headed towards his closet looking for a simple white shirt he can use. Unknown to Haneul, she removed the blanket off her then looked at Jeno's beautiful back, she was starting to stare, her eyes followed his movements not taking her eyes off him nor blinking.

"like what you see?" Jeno said putting on his shirt as he walked towards Haneul who was already a blushing mess, thankfully, the lights was off and he couldn't see her.

"uh...goodnight" Haneul said turning her back on Jeno, after a few seconds, Jeno wrapped his arms around her bringing her closer, when her back hit his chest, he kissed her head before closing his eyes.

Haneul turned around facing Jeno as she stared at him. His nose, his mole, lips and jaw. everything about him is perfect making her fall deeper, she snuggled up on his chest with her head placed on his beating heart, hearing his heartbeat made her feel calm, his arms wrapped around her makes her feel calm and safe.

Hana tried reaching out for Haneul, but it was no luck Haneul took off her earpiece as she turned around and faced Jeno's stone-like chest.

i really love giving you cliffhangers hehe

sorry

not sorry😗✌🏻