1.27

A few minutes passed as the three watched and ate pizzas, YangYang decided to take a bite of Haneul's pizza she was holding

He slowly crawled beside Haneul trying to find the right timing, then, Haneul looked so focused at the tv when Yangyang started to lean in.

But a dolphin noise was heard walking towards them holding at Jisung's big hands with the other dreamies behind them making Haneul snap back to reality pushing Yangyang away from her.

Yangyang fell down flat on the floor as Ten and the others laughed Haneul gasped then placed her unfinished pizza down holding Yangyang in her arms like a sister would do.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean it" Haneul said rubbing his arms as he laughed making Haneul laugh a little bit too.

It made someone's blood boil at the view he was looking. Then, he looked at the table which contains a box of pizza with an unfinished pizza, knowing it was Haneul's, he took it then looked at Haneul who looked at him too.

"NO DONT!" Haneul yelled as Jeno inserted the whole pizza inside his mouth chewing loud looking at Haneul teasingly.

Then Haneul's eyes became glossy as she looked at him. her lips are starting to pout with hands shaking. Jeno raised his brows at her.

"what? are you gonna cry?"

Just then, angry haneul with glossy eyes walked infront of him with fist clenched which he found cute "i. hate. you." she said angrily walking past him then ran upstairs at his bedroom.

"Wow hyung, you fucked up"
"you really are nojam"
"hyung, stupid move"
"yeah you're stupid"
"you made my baby Haneul cry"

Jeno ignored everyone except what Ten said, "Hyung when did Haneul became your baby?" He asked looking at Ten curiously.

"why? are you jealous? just go and apologize to her. idiot."

-

Haneul was sobbing while laying on Jeno's bed as she grew comfortable with it, hugging his pillow until she fell asleep.

Not long after she felt the bed dip beside her then an arm wrapping around her, she lifted herself a bit as an arm slide under her- basically scooping her.

"Go away" she said with a small voice trying to wriggle out of Jeno's hug, She felt butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks starts to heat up again.

"No" Jeno said tightening his hug at her as he unconsciously started to place small kisses at the side and back of her neck.

When Jeno realized what he was doing, he stopped making Haneul pout as he lifted her up with ease and placed her on top of him with her head on his chest.

She remained on top of Jeno as he begun tracing the back of her spine with another hand wrapped around her.

Jeno looked down at her laying on his chest before whispering "i'm sorry" Haneul scoffs hugging him back "whatever i'm still angry at you"

my single ass can't relate🤧

also i need a nickname for haneul ksksks