2.12

"Dang baby, that's hot" Jeno appeared beside her making her jolt in surprise as she placed her hand on her chest, the dark Haneul was now gone, replaced by the soft, fragile Haneul that Jeno used to know

"Are you serious? in the middle of the fight? what if-" Jeno pulled her by the waist as his lips meet hers, but Haneul didn't fell for it so, she pushed her, not rough but enough to make him stop, not knowing it might be the last kiss they shared.

"not now, we got a fight to win" Haneul said as she looked around shocked. She turned back at Jeno, "we won?" She said with her big brown eyes looking at his eyes making him fall inlove again.

He chuckled flicking her forehead, "yes you dummy" they smiled at each other as they looked around, Jeno walked away from Haneul as he helped the Doyoung and Taeil on Taeyong's shoulder.

Haneul looked around the room to see Hana, Wonyoung and Aisha gathered around Beomsook's dead body, she heard them murmur some things she couldn't make out.

Then, she saw Hana pulled a gun and pointed to someone she loved dearly. Wonyoung looked terrified as she tried to stop Hana, Aisha then started to pull Wonyoung out of the room, before they were completely out of the room, Wonyoung screamed at Haneul.

"Unnie save your boyfriend!!!" She yelled before the door closed behind them catching the attention of the members.

It all happened so fast, Hana pointed the gun towards Jeno's back pulling the trigger.

"NOOO!" a gunshot was heard, but Jeno was unharmed, He turned around completely to see Haneul in front of him holding her stomach, She took her hand of seeing blood.

She took the shot, she saved Jeno, Ten pulled his gun before shooting Hana square on the head as Haneul fell on Jeno's arms.

She looked at Jeno with tears on her eyes, "i-i love...y-you....m-my jeno"she said lifting her now bloodied hand to caress Jeno's left cheek.

"Haneul baby, please don't leave me" He said as a tear dropped on Haneuls cheek, Haneul managed to crack a smile, "l-leave? a-and where w-would i g-go?" She said moving her hand on his nose caressing it. 

"i w-won't go anywhere J-jeno" She said moving her hand back on Jeno's cheeks, "y-you know w-why?" she asked looking at his teary eyes. "w-why baby?" He asked trying to return the smile.

"b-because you're m-my home"

She smiled before releasing her last exhale, eyes closing, her heart stopped beating as her hand from Jeno's cheeks fell beside her.

"n-no!" he yelled tying to wake Haneul up, but it was no luck, Doyoung, Kun and Taeil ran beside the two as Johnny took Haneul's unmoving body from Jeno's grip.

Jeno was held back by Renjun and Jaemin who had tears in their eyes as well, Jeno cried at Jaemins shoulder as he patted Jeno's back.

Jeno felt his heart broke for the millionth time, As Haneul was pulled out of the room carried by Johnny followed by Doyoung, Taeil and Kun.

The room was filled with their cries as they leaned on one another's shoulders, Jisung and Chenle were on the corner sobbing, Ten was being comforted by Winwin, Winwin has tears in his eyes.

They were all crying, the room was all gloomy. On the other hand, Taeil, Doyoung and Kun were doing their best to save Haneul, "Please Haneul, Jeno needs you" Taeil whispered as he putted the oxygen on her.

 On the other hand, Taeil, Doyoung and Kun were doing their best to save Haneul, "Please Haneul, Jeno needs you" Taeil whispered as he putted the oxygen on her

you thought it's over?

well

sike, see you in the next chapter.