1.36

buckle up ;))

Haneul and Jungwoo was busy learning with guns when the door bursts open revealing unknown 7 guys, out of reflexes Haneul fired the gun at the guy, killing him

Haneul and Jungwoo was busy learning with guns when the door bursts open revealing unknown 7 guys, out of reflexes Haneul fired the gun at the guy, killing him. The other guy took his gun and fired at Haneul but Jungwoo was fast enough to cover small Haneul.

The sound of gunshot was heard and Jungwoo fell on the floor holding his left tight. Then Haneul's inner demons started to kick in as she held the gun and fired it at the guy who shot Jungwoo. She shot it square on the head.

The man fell down as they five of them became angry, one of them was ready to kill her until the other man stopped him, "boss wants her alive" he said but the guy didn't listen to him. He pulled out his gun and pointed it to her.

"you little monster!" He yelled but Haneul was fast enough to shoot him in his chest where his heart was placed, he landed down on the floor as blood started to come out of his mouth.

"i'm a little monster."

She started to shoot the others guys, then quickly dropped the gun wide with wide eyes, She ran beside Jungwoo who held a big smile, "you're a fast learner" he said as he tried to stand up.

"oh shush, let's hide inside that closet" she pointed out as she placed his arm on her shoulder and her hand went to his waist supporting him.

-

As they continued to fight left and right, Jeno punched the guy straight on his jaw making him stumble backwards then Jeno grabbed his jaw and head twisting it. Let's just say that the guy ended up on the ground, lifeless.

His eyes were burning as he continued to fight back, he managed to kill 10 persons with his bare hands as he panted, he stopped for a moment before he remembered someone.

"Haneul!" He yelled then ran where they were supposed to be placed but no one was there except 7 bead bodies were laying on the ground, He thought he lost her but then the small closet opened revealing a bloody Haneul.

But, it wasn't her blood. It was Jungwoo's. Jeno quickly ran to them as the others went to help Jungwoo, it wasn't that bad, it was just a shot on his thigh but he needs help.

Once Jungwoo and the others were gone, Jeno hugged Haneul tight, "you scared me" He mumbled at her hair caressing it as he inhaled her scent. Haneul then pulled away as Jeno's hands fell on her arms.

Haneul became really excited as her pouty red lips started to talk "I killed these guys! Jungwoo oppa taught me well, but at first i really didn't want to do it because i know that killing a person is a sin but when i saw one of the guys shot him, i felt something inside of me and i started to-"

And as a great way to shut a person up, Jeno pressed his lips on hers as her eyes went wide.

But, she didn't pulled away, her cheeks started to heat up as he tilted his face leaving no space between them, she felt like she was on cloud nine as she started to kiss back and her hands started to go up on his arms to behind his neck pulling him closer which caused Jeno to smirk into the kiss.

She didn't feel the whole zoo inside her stomach. instead, she felt fireworks explode inside her stomach as they kissed passionately.

Jeno's hand were placed on her waist that traveled up and down feeling her curves and the other one placed on the small of her back.

Before things get more heated, Haneul pulled away then hid her face on his chest as he let aout a laugh feeling the vibrations on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her "i love you Haneul" he said closing his eyes.

"i..i love you too jenmoong" she gave him her gummy smile before realizing that Jungwoo was hurt and the mansion is a whole mess. She placed her hands on his arms catching his attention.

"let's go up and help the others clean" She said grabbing his index finger pulling him as she walked with Jeno smiling like an idiot behind her.

i can't believe i just wrote that😳

the fact that i wrote this chapter while listening to chewing gum lol