2.9

i just love electric hearts

"What did they do to you?" The boy asked the girl who sat on his lap, cuddling

Looking down at her, he saw pain written on her eyes. He pats her head as he buried her head further on his chest, making her feel every beat his heart makes.

Haneul sighed sneaking her hands inside Jeno's shirt resting her hand, palm resting flat on his white skin. "well, obviously, they made me believe some shit story for me to believe and there's me being dumb, i believed it."

"After a week, they said that i'm healed enough to train. I trained for a year then had some missions here and there. And then, i had this mission, which is you guys." 

She finished her story moving her hands on his toned stomach, tracing her fingers on his abs softly.   

He hugged her tighter as he mumbled agaisnt her hair. "i'm sorry that you have to go through that princess" They continued to cuddle until the sun had rise up high in the sky.

"What should i do? Hana, she cannot know that i had my memories back!" Haneul panicked retrieving her hand from his stomach pulling her head from his chest as his hands fell on both sides of her waist.

"Let's go to Taeyong hyung" Jeno said lifting her up from his lap and placing her down on her feet, as she straighten her outfit.

On the other hand, Jeno was shamelessly checking her out, "you look hot on that one-piece baby, you look like Black widow but hotter" He winked as he smacked her butt making her glare at him.

He smiled in return, He pulled Haneul outside the room turning around to face Haneul, "baby, go to the meeting room, let's surprise them" He said giving a light peck on her lips as he shooed Haneul.

He happily skipped at the rooms from oldest to youngest yelling at them one by one, "EVERYONE ON THE MEETING ROOM IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!" 

Soon enough everyone was awake and running at the meeting room believing what Jeno said, The youngest, Jisung rubbed his eyes yawning as he opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!" Haneul popped up in the room startling them all, Jisung ran at her hugging her tightly as tears started to leave his eyes. "n-noona?" he sniffed as he hugged the smaller girl.

Ten pushed himself into the front before running to Haneul hugging her and Jisung "MY BABY!!!" he said snuggling them both.

"GROUP HUG!" Johnny yelled hugging everyone as the room was filled with smiles mixed with tears of happiness.

-

"wait, this is serious!" Haneul exclaimed standing in the front of everyone explaining to them on what was happening right now.

"so what are you exactly telling us?" Taeyong looked a little confused on what was happenig. Haneul sigh again probably millionth time. "Beomsook is coming and he wants me to tie you guys on the basement." 

She explained looking at the windows time to time as she held her earpiece. "Then wear that earpiece and talk to the person behind that." Doyoung said looking at Taeyong before nodding. 

"o-okay" She said putting the earpiece turning it on.

"Oh my god Haneul, i'm glad you're still alive" Hana said on the earpiece a sigh of relief left her mouth, Haneul faked laughed "Yes, i'm alive" 

"so do you have them tied?" Hana asked making her look at the other members who listened to her attentively, after a second, she received a nod from the others.

"o-oh yes, they're tied up in the basement just like what boss wants" She lied as she wiped her cold sweat she felt on her forehead.

"Okay good, Boss just arrived at Seoul, we're on way our there" Hana said making her stop breathing, "w-what? y-you guys are on your way HERE?!" she said clearly panicking, making the others panic too.

But Taeyong just sat there looking relaxed as he had everything had planned, "okay okay i'll see you later here" Haneul took of her earpiece brushing her hair out of her face.

"What now?" Haneul asked them looking back and forth at the window and the members.

"Tie us up and we'll play his game" Taeyong smirked devilishly standing up gesturing the others to follow him.

online classes just started and i cannot believe i almost fell asleep during my teacher was discussing something ksjdksjdks