1.16

Jeno went downstairs "no, no jeno, you don't like her

Jeno went downstairs "no, no jeno, you don't like her." he said whispering to himself walking towards the the kitchen, he went straight to the fridge looking for a juice to calm him down.

But when he opened the fridge, he found nothing. He ran a hand to his hair before going back upstairs and going inside his room where Hanuel was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

He looked at her one more time to notice that she was wearing on of his shirts and the smallest shorts that they can find so Haneul wouldn't be wearing underwear.

Once he was all dressed. he went outside, stepping in his motorcycle and he zoomed to the convenience store where he can buy his favorite juice. On the other hand, after Jeno left his room, Haneul stirred up and rubbed her eyes looking at the white ceiling above her.

Then suddenly she felt something on her lower abdomen, she ran at the bathroom and pulled down her underwear to see a blood. She's on her period. She slapped herself and called someone for help.

Lucky for her, Jisung heard her and went inside Jeno's room. Once he was inside the room, he went infront of the door where Haneul's head peeked. "Uhm, i need help, i need tampons and new underwear please." She said to Jisung who was a blushing mess.

He never experienced that one, he never saw it coming. He scratched the back of his neck avoiding Haneul's eyes "uh.... i'll tell Jeno-hyung to buy one for you, he's at the convenience store right now." He said pulling his phone to text Jeno.

"Oh and also strawberry milk please." Haneul smiled at shy Jisung who's fingers tapped continuously. He nodded in reply.