2.3

They both went outside the van as they both made their way to Beomsook's office with the drive on hands, "i hope we could get some vacations" Hana said groaning, Haneul only nodded trying to pull down the dress because it was too short for her liking

Soon enough, they both ended up on the dark brown familiar door, they knocked receiving a simple "come in" from him.

"did you got it?" He said as soon as they both entered the room, "yup, it was too easy for Haneul here" Hana said patting Haneul's shoulder as she handed the drive to Beomsook.

"are you guys ready for your new mission?" He smiled as he pulled a folder labeled 'NCT', he placed it down infront of them, specifically to Haneul, "read them, change your hairs back and pack your things, you both are going to Seoul, South Korea" 

Haneul grabbed the folder and headed to her room, She sat down taking off the boots and jacket as she laid down on her bed as she cuddled with a samoyed stufftoy.

-

"you look badass with black" Wonyoung stated as she braided Haneul's long black hair happily, "thank you Wonyoung" she smiled as she continued to look at the folder labeled 'NCT', when she flipped the page, Jeno's profile appeared.

"Unnie, he's handsome" Wonyoung said looking through her shoulders pointing to Jeno's picture. Haneul's lips left a hearty laugh as she nodded in agreement. 

"he is indeed very handsome, too bad he's my mission." She said as Wonyoung finished her work on Haneul's hair. Standing up, Wonyoung hugged Haneul, "be careful on your mission at south korea." she said as she hugged the older girl who patted her back.

"yes, i will, are you sure you're fine alone here? i wont be here to protect you." she said worried written all over her eyes. "you're really like my older sister, but no, i don't need protecting now, my trainer is the one who trained you."

"nice" haneul said before grabbing her stuffs before she headed at the garage where she saw Hana waiting inside at the backseat.

She entered the backseat as the soldiers grabbed her stuffs and putted them in the trunk. " i can't believe we're leaving Cuba" Hana said looking all excited, while Haneul looked very serious looking at the files.

-

Once they landed on South Korea, they were greeted by a man in a black suit that held a sign with their names written on it 'Min Haneul and Park Hana'.

They both walked towards the man as he nodded at the two females who made its way towards him. He bowed when they reached him. "miss min, miss park"  he lead them outside and they boarded another black van.

 "miss min, miss park"  he lead them outside and they boarded another black van

should they meet already or nah??