1.24

they look so cute send help 🥺

Haneul held her breath when Jeno looked at her dead in the eye, her heart beating crazily as she felt her knees turning into jelly

Jeno's breath fanning her face made her back into reality then slowly taking of the silver bracelet that her mother gave her back when she was 3 years old.

"h-here." she stuttered slowly pushing Jeno away from her giving him her bracelet.

Jeno smirked at her seeing her all flustered and a blushing mess. He hid the bracelet on his back pocket as he walked towards the door grabbing his jacket on the way.

"goodnight tomato" he said making haneul run towards the full sized mirror that was placed on the corner of the room.

looking through the mirror, she saw herself looking all red. "god haneul what the hell?" she said smaking her forehead before realizing she will be spending the night at Jeno's room.

"oh my god"

-

The next day, Monday morning. the sun was up early as a knock on the door on Min's residence. Haneul's mother opened the door revealing two police officers, she recognized the one as Mr. Park and the other one that she didn't see on the police station.

"Goodmorning ma'am, this is officer Jeon. and of course you already know me" they both bowed at her. "ah yes goodmorning, did you found anything about my daughter?"

her mom said opening the door widely for them to come in. her eyes drifted to what Officer Park was holding, it was like a container that looked like a vase.

Her heart ached when she saw it, then she looked at Officer Jeon who held a ziplock containing an awfully familiar silver bracelet.

"Please dont tell me..." her mom said trembling with glossy eyes.  Officer Park sighs hesitating to finish her sentence.

"Yes Mrs. Min, she's dead."

On cue, boyoung ran beside her mother catching her as she broke down.

"no...no...no my baby.." she said between her sobs as she continued to cry her heart out "how can i live without you?" Mrs. Min said as Boyoung carried her inside placing her down on the couch and returned back at the door to get Haneul's 'ashes' and her bracelet.

the two officers bowed once again "we're sorry for you loss" they said walking back inside the car heading back on the police station.

my dumbass forgot the mother's name🤦🏻‍♀️