1.18

"Wait for me outside, we'll talk

"Wait for me outside, we'll talk." Boyoung said walking past Jeno with their shoulders brushing past each other. Jeno nodded and proceeded to the counter pay for the things he bought.

"First time buying tampons for your girlfriend?" The girl in the cashier asked, Jeno looked at her with red face scratching the back of his neck. "She's not my girlfriend." He said firmly placing the money down and walked towards the door, waiting for Boyoung who was about to walk out of the door too.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeno asked Boyoung who was biting his cookie he bought from the convenience store. "Well, you can't just bring her home and act like nothing happened. And yep, mom reported it to the police." Boyoung said chewing the cookie looking blankly at Jeno. "What about fake her death?"

-

Haneul was sitting at the top of the sink when the door bursted open, Jeno entered the bathroom without any excuses and went to Haneul who clutched her hands on her chest like her heart is gonna jump.

"Here." He handed her things at her and quickly left the room, "Thanks!" She yelled looking at Jeno's back who's probably making his way, looking for Jisung.

While Jeno was looking for Jisung, his mind wandered about Boyoung's idea and why did he agreed to it. "I'll find some dead body and burn them into ashes then get Haneul's bracelet."

Then he found Jisung playing video games with Donghyuck and Chenle. "Yah Park Jisung!"

everyone i have something to say

i can't believe this book is close to 1k reads ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

u guys r the best, ily and dreamies also loves you😙🤟🏻